* I’ll be putting up an automated news feed for the Rod Blagojevich trial in a day or so. I already designed it, but the guy who actually turns it into a program is out of town. Anyway, I was wondering…
* The Question: Your Blagojevich trial predictions? Explain fully, please.
* This morning’s coverage…
* Harris testimony: Blagojevich asked what he could get for Senate seat
* Defense rattles prosecution from the get-go
* Blagojevich jury to see how former governor condemned Gov. Ryan’s act
* FBI describes “Wire Room“
* Judge rebukes Blagojevich defense during cross examination of first witness: A visibly agitated judge scolded Rod Blagojevich’s defense attorneys as they cross examined the first witness at the ousted Illinois governor’s retrial. U.S. District Judge James Zagel’s rebuke came after a Blagojevich attorney repeatedly tried to ask FBI agent Dan Cain how many hours of FBI wiretap recordings exist. Prosecutors objected to virtually every one of her dozen questions.
* Former Rod Blagojevich Chief-of-Staff John Harris Testifying Early in Retrial: Harris testified that Blagojevich was very concerned in 2008 with the size of his campaign fund because he had $1 million due in legal bills that he didn’t want made public. Harris said that the size of a campaign fund is generally seen to be an indicator of a politician’s strength. Blagojevich was also having trouble fundraising because of the rumors of legal troubles, Harris testified.