* A Tribune headline…
Frenzied final weekend of campaigning in race to replace Jackson Jr.
* From the actual story…
Beale had seven restaurants, four churches, a synagogue and a shopping mall on his schedule. Kelly, a former state lawmaker from Matteson, visited churches, but her only public appearance was scheduled this afternoon at a restaurant in her hometown.
Halvorson’s only public appearance was before a few dozen diners Sunday afternoon at Ted’s Family Restaurant in Calumet City.
Apparently, Beale=frenzied. while others=not so much.
* As I’ve told you before, the Illinois State Rifle Association has sent a mailer to its 2nd Congressional District members urging a vote for Debbie Halvorson. It’s a postcard. Front…
Part of the back. Click for a larger image…
* 2nd District candidates campaign on last day, release tax returns
* Chicago’s Robin Kelly On Track To Join List Of Black Women To Serve In Congress
* Washington: Voters have a chance to end the 2nd District’s curse
* Ads still at issue in 2nd District primary
* Last day of campaigning for 2nd Congressional District primary
* Candidates making final push for Jackson’s congressional seat
* New NRA, Bloomberg PAC spending on Congress races hints gun debate far from over
* Illinois primary is a test of gun issues, post-Newtown