Friday, Sep 28, 2012
* Gov. Pat Quinn is to _____, as AFSCME Council 31 Executive Director Henry Bayer is to _____?
- Posted by Rich Miller
- 47th Ward - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 2:54 pm:
Pat Quinn is to a civil war era surgeon with a dull hacksaw as Henry Bayer is to a poor wounded solider in need of an amputation without anesthesia.
- 1776 - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 3:08 pm:
With regard to pensions…
Pat Quinn is to the Cardinals as Henry Bayer is to the Cubs!
- dupage dan - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 3:17 pm:
Ouch - 47th Ward painting pictures with words. We state workers would at least like a stick to bite on.
- Tex - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 3:19 pm:
Quinn is to the Taft–Hartley Act as Bayer is to elementary school bully.
- Wumpus - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 3:28 pm:
- wordslinger - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 3:45 pm:
Hammer to nail.
- Rich Miller - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 4:28 pm:
Sheesh. Was this too tough? C’mon, people. Post some comments here. I’m about to close up shop for the day.
- 3rd Generation Chicago Native - Friday, Sep 28, 12 @ 4:37 pm:
Quinn is to Governader as Bayer is to Govereliminator
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.
No source feeds are specified for this digest. This widget is powered by Feed Informer.