image
My Chicago column has moved to Crain’s

Friday, Feb 28, 2014

* I hinted at this yesterday, but the always essential Robert Feder has the story

Rich Miller, the Illinois political reporter, editor, blogger and pundit whose Capitol Fax newsletter has been a must-read among power brokers for more than 20 years, is joining Crain’s Chicago Business as a contributing columnist.

Starting Friday, Miller’s column will appear twice monthly on chicagobusiness.com and eventually will be seen in Crain’s weekly print publication as well.

The move marks a return to Chicago media for Miller, 51, whose eight-year run as a free-lance columnist for the Sun-Times ended in January.

“I thoroughly enjoyed my years writing for the Sun-Times and I’m looking forward to a new challenge with Crain’s,” Miller said Thursday. [Crain’s political columnist] Greg Hinz has been a good friend for a very long time, and his encouragement convinced me that I should embrace this change. So far, I’ve totally enjoyed dealing with the management, and I’m looking forward to the publication of my inaugural column.” […]

When Miller became available, [Crain’s government and politics editor Tom Corfman] and his colleagues at Crain’s didn’t have to think twice. “We looked at each other and said yes right away,” he said. “We’re really grateful for the opportunity.”

* And this is very important to remember

In addition to his work for Crain’s, Miller will continue to write his daily blog, his premium subscription newsletter and the syndicated newspaper column he distributes free throughout the state.

* My inaugural column is here. I’m not going to excerpt it because I want y’all to go over there and read it. So get to it. The headline is: “What does the far right wing see in Rauner?”

* Crain’s, by the way, endorsed Rauner today. Just to be clear, I have nothing to do with their endorsements.

1. - Sunshine - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:15 am:

Awesome!!! You are the greatest! Don’t let up!

2. - Robert the Bruce - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:19 am:

Congratulations on Crain’s!

re: Madigan and Rauner, do you think Rauner’s attacking of Madigan (1) bothers Madigan so much that he won’t work well with Rauner or (2) doesn’t bother Madigan much at all, as republicans running against Madigan is nothing new?

3. - PoolGuy - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:20 am:

congrats Rich. i may not have a reason to read the S-T much longer.

4. - South of I-80 - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:32 am:

Rich, I read Feder this morning. Congrats!

5. - wordslinger - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:33 am:

Congrats, Rich. I was wondering where it went.

I wonder how long the Sun-Times will leave you up on its online “Columnists” page.

They still have Ebert listed there, including a link to his “Most Recent Column.” I don’t think he’s going to be writing a new one anytime soon.

6. - Oswego Willy - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:34 am:

Great read and congrats to you Rich and congratulations to Crain’s on a savvy move of addition.

7. - Sir Reel - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:35 am:

The cream always rises to the top.

8. - PublicServant - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:36 am:

Rich,Congratulations. Why was the Sun-Times foolish enough to part ways with you? Crains is a legit outfit, and they’re lucky to get you. If they ever hire Scott Reeder you must immediately leave, however!

9. - IbendahlLuvsJBT - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:37 am:

Good on you Rich!

10. - Stones - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:37 am:

Congratulations on the new gig!

11. - Samurai - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:38 am:

Congrats. Great move.

12. - AFSCME Steward - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:38 am:

Rich, Congratulations, hope you got a big fat raise too.

13. - georgeatt - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:38 am:

I am a fan…keep up the good work.

14. - Give Me A Break - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:40 am:

Congrats Rich, hoping there will be a few puppy colums to introduce Crain’s reader’s to Illinois’ First Puppy.

15. - Walker - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:40 am:

Wonderful!

Their readers will learn plenty from you, and get a wider perspective.

More TV now?

16. - View from the Cheap Seats - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:41 am:

Rich, congrats … but at least on my computer, I couldn’t continue reading the full column. It purported to give me instructions on how to “keep reading” but it didn’t have anything for me to click on or any link to follow. Just FYI.

17. - Rich Miller - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:41 am:

Thanks, everybody.

Now how about we discuss my first Crain’s column? lol

18. - Smoggie - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:42 am:

Great to hear the news.

For a long time I’ve considered both this blog and Crains to be required daily reading. You two teaming up is a great combination.

19. - Grandson of Man - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:43 am:

Congratulations, Rich, and good luck with your new venture.

I read the article but was not allowed to go back and reread it, to I get my facts straight. From what I read, Jack Roeser hates the teachers union and calls them rotten SOB’s. How did teachers ever stop him or Rauner from getting rich, to generate that kind of hatred? They didn’t. In fact, teachers helped Rauner get rich.

20. - Pat C - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:44 am:

Nice Photo :)

I think it might be that Jack R wants to win. He sees a chance to do so, and figures being on the ground floor will help.

Especially, since at the state level not much can be done, so why not move the ball forward where you can?

21. - View from the Cheap Seats - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:44 am:

Sorry, never mind, it finally popped up on my computer, the option to keep reading by subscribing for a year.

22. - wordslinger - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:44 am:

To the column:

–It turns out, Mr. Roeser strongly believes that Mr. Rauner is against abortion “from the moment of conception.”
    “I’d describe (Mr. Rauner) as a guy who is a morally right-to-life guy, but not on the hustings,” Mr. Roeser explained.–

Yeah, because you’d want to keep that on the down-low in an Illinois GOP primary, lol.

I can’t speak to Roeser’s confusion, but at least we now know how Rauner will deal with Madigan:

Madigan will tell him how, when they have one of their regular breakfasts.

I’m not sure if the grassroots Illinois GOP far right will ignore abortion, gay marriage and Rauner’s strong ties to Rahm, Daley and other Democrats.

But I do know, for the GOP money boys of all stripes, Rauner’s anti-union message is a slam-dunk winner and they’re voting with their wallets, right now, early, often and big.

To me, that explains the money boys complete abandonment of the Other 3 for Rauner.

23. - Oneman - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:48 am:

“morally right-to-life guy”
    I think you would find a lot of people like that, but their litmus test isn’t if you find in morally wrong, but find it should be illegal…

There is lots of stuff I suspect people (and it may not be the same stuff) feel is morally wrong but should be legal.

24. - Wensicia - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:51 am:

My far right conservative friends aren’t buying Rauner, though Roeser may try to pretend he supports their social positions. Most of them plan to sit out the election in November if Rauner wins the primary.

25. - Roadiepig - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:53 am:

Add me to the “congrats” list Rich.

As for the column- I knew Roeser was anti-union, but to call unions “the most troublesome, rotten sons of b*tches in the whole state.” shows him to be a little to the right of the old robber barons. No wonder he is willing to overlook much of what The Baron is all about just as long as he destroys what is left of the unions in Illinois . If somehow the Baron does win it all in November he, along with a lot of the rest of he people who get him elected, will be sadly disappointed when Rauner’s real reason for buying the governor’s gig plays out (likely in multiple lawsuits against the state for his actions that benefit nobody but Rauner). I’m still not sure this states economy can survive what he truly wants to accomplish .

26. - Formerly Known As... - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:55 am:

Good luck Rich! It sounds like they are excited to have you, with good reason.

27. - Oswego Willy - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:56 am:

To the Column,

Rich hits on the reason/apparent confusion some have about the Roeser/Rauner connection.

I would only say Roeser’s losing record, his apparent lack of a seat in the workings of the ILGOP also, a smidge, adds to the intrigue as the ILGOP money guys, and “money” in general take a wealthy guy, see him as a real opportunity to take the ILGOP and make it it’s own, with PAC money geared toward Raunerite members of the GA, some might even be Dems, if the DNA of teacher union “dislike” or just a lemming voting agreement can be achieved.

It is as though a hostile takeover is in the works, but unlike a Coup, Roeser and Rauner are not “Colonel” among the military cabal. It’s about cash, it’s about agenda, and the idea of looking at anything that might derail the money or the agenda is set aside until the ROI is at the desired level for all those “donors” and anti union scions.

Great take, Rich, it’s always the backstory I look to. Not the tin foil hat, not speculation based on a wanted result, the backstory is the core of Illinois politics and you hit that here.

28. - AFSCME Steward - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:57 am:

What you wrote I think sums up the problem. Nobody knows what Rauner stands for because he won’t answer questions. All they know of him is that he is against unions, wants term limits and is going to clean up Springfield because he is an outsider. His TV messages are all focus group tested buzz words, aimed at disgruntled GOP voters. Dillard, Brady & Rutherford have run dismal campaigns. Except for places like Capitol Fax, the truth about who Rauner really is has not been exposed. He controlled the message. He controlled what positions & opinions he held would be realeased. He controlled the issues concerning his character and past dealings. He controlled the details regarding has connections to the Democratic party . His slick TV ads have fooled a lot of GOP voters into thinking he is one of them. When they finally figure out he’s not, it will be too late…he’ll be the nominee & the GOP ticket headed by Rauner & Oberweiss will once- again go down in flames.

29. - veritas - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 9:57 am:

Congrats, Rich and great inaugural column. I can speak from experience and say that Roeser does only hear what he wants to hear. He is the Emperor in “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. He is surrounded by a host of sycophants who are paid generously. It is sad, as he truly is one of the most principled men I have ever met. He just has a problem, as I do as well at times, with that thorny little issue of one man-one vote. The founders did as well, initially proposing that you had to own property to vote.

30. - veritas - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:01 am:

By the way, I love the penultimate paragraph of Crains’ endorsement. “He isn’t truthful, he flip flops and his plans are questionable.” BUT he is a rich guy like our Chairman and like our subscribers so we endorse him!!

31. - 3rd Generation Chicago Native - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:04 am:

Rich Congrats on Crains.

You pointed out some things many are not aware of, as far as the Roesner/Rauner connection. Good job there.

If, and big if Rauner becomes Governor this state will see problems with the Madigan camp, that will be more than some head butting between the two.

32. - Formerly Known As... - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:09 am:

To the column itself:

=== Mr. Madigan’s spokesman confirmed the two have met “several times.” The meetings were cordial, nonconfrontational and productive, he said.
    The spokesman said he didn’t think the two men have met since Mr. Rauner formally announced his campaign for governor last June. ===

Whoa. What?

The Rahm+Rauner+Madigan combine is apparently alive and kicking, well before the primary is even held. Of course they have not met since Rauner announced for governor as a Republican.

A wolf in sheep’s clothing? Or a smart guy who knows how to play politics in public but work with his “enemies” in public?

33. - Formerly Known As... - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:11 am:

You want to see the 1% in action?

Illinois will be ground zero.

With Madigan also having abandoned labor and proposing tax cuts for corporations, people won’t have a prayer.

34. - Samurai - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:15 am:

==Rich hits on the reason/apparent confusion some have about the Roeser/Rauner connection==

Come to find over the years that when someone says it’s about the principle, the principle is usually about the money.

35. - dupage dan - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:15 am:

Wow, what a catch for Crain’s!

Re the article - “Maybe Mr. Roeser just misunderstood Mr. Rauner. Or maybe Mr. Roeser hears only what he wants to hear”.

Probably more of the latter - like you said, a candidate with no legislative history can right their own narrative. Roeser sees the others as members of what Kass would call “The Comgine” anyway so he has to put his efforts somewhere. The blank slate beckons.

36. - dupage dan - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:15 am:

can write, not right. Sheesh - I can’t even blame auto-correct.

37. - Formerly Known As... - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:19 am:

That should have read === play politics in public but work with his “enemies” in private ===

38. - 47th Ward - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:23 am:

Crain’s is lucky to have you Rich. They’re going to get a lot more traffic on their web site. I hope it holds up under the stress.

I suspect Madigan’s calendar generally has room for any member of the Illinois Billionaire’s Club. I mean, who wouldn’t have breakfast with him? I wouldn’t read too much into that little tidbit, but it is interesting and a great scoop.

As for Mr. Roeser, when did he sell out on abortion? He can’t really think Rauner is morally pro-life from conception when his public statements contradict that. Dillard sold his soul to get the support of the wing-nuts and he’s been almost completely silent on Rauner’s rejection of Republican orthodoxy.

Hello Kirk! Anybody home? Rauner is pro-abortion. Spread the word.

39. - Walker - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:24 am:

Both “Pro-life” and “Pro-choice” are highly “moral” positions. That is why the conflict is so difficult to resolve.

Rauner apparently knows how to tell each side just enough for them to assume he really agrees with them.

Madigan has been taking the measure of Rauner, while Mike’s very hard to read.

It’s not Saputo’s that needs to be watched if you want to see what Madigan’s up to, it’s where he eats breakfast. Most journalists aren’t morning people.

I wonder who sold Madigan on the Civvies’ approach to pension reform? Was it Ty Fahner, Rauner, or did they go through other key legislators?

First reaction to Rich’s column: — great job at sowing discord between allies.

That’s just my cynical self.

40. - Yellow Dog Democrat - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:27 am:

Great column Rich, and great catch for Crain’s.

A bit more food for thought:

Republicans are likely to be a bit disappointed with Rauner on fiscal issues.

There is a sentiment among the progressive crowd that the best hope for fixing Illinois’ structural budget deficit is a Republican governor.

41. - IbendahlLuvsJBT - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:34 am:

Crain’s has lost all credibility with this crony endorsement.

42. - Rich Miller - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:45 am:

===it’s where he eats breakfas===

He drinks coffee for breakfast. If he meets with anyone, it’s usually in private. Can’t cover that.

43. - Retired - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:52 am:

Rauner is Blago without the hair. He has no plan, just buzzwords and too much money for anyone.

44. - Just Observing - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:54 am:

Mazel tov!

45. - Agricola - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 10:56 am:

AFSCME Steward summed it up neatly:

== Nobody knows what Rauner stands for because he won’t answer questions. All they know of him is that he is against unions, wants term limits and is going to clean up Springfield because he is an outsider. ==

This is because he is a “mandatory pink piñata” candidate. That is, if his polling told him that mandating pink piñatas was what it would take to win, he would be for mandating pink piñatas.

Details about how to provide the pink piñatas are just material for critics to work with, so why would he answer questions or talk about the specifics?

As to what Rauner actually stands for…well, columns like Rich’s that connect the dots are about the only reliable information that we have (because we sure aren’t getting it from the candidate, just more pink piñatas).

Thanks for a great opener with Crain’s, Rich! Best wishes for a long and happy run!

46. - Cook County Commoner - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:12 am:

Congratulations.
    I once heard that the purpose of a political party is to gain and retain power. Seems Rauner understands that a lot of moderate, fiscally oriented Republicans (most?) are sick and tired of the abortion issue and any other issue decided by some based on metaphysical teachings. And to use it as some sort of litmus test for candidacy is insane based on the current condition of Illinois and the nation.
    Maybe Roeser and Rauner get it. Grudgingly.
    Whether Rauner turns out to be Moses for the IGOP remains to be seen. Seems to me that any Republican who wants to win the governor’s race needs to attract more than a few Democratic voters. And kneeling at the altar of absolute abortion prohibition and discriminating against the LGBT community is not the way to go.

47. - MrJM - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:12 am:

1) Congrats Rich!

2) “Mr. Roeser strongly believes that Mr. Rauner is against abortion ‘from the moment of conception.’”

Does Roeser strongly believe that Rauner’s political contributions don’t reflect Rauner’s values?

Does Roeser strongly believe that Rauner shares the interests of the Illinois Republican Party?

Does Roeser strongly believe that Rauner is more Henry Hyde than Rahm Emanuel?

If so, has anyone told Mr. Roeser the terrible news about the Tooth Fairy?

3) And Rauner’s close relationship with Rahm won’t stop being an issue after the primary. It may not be enough to keep him from winning the nomination, but it could bother hardcore Republicans enough to keep them from casting a ballot for him in November.

During the general, it wouldn’t surprise me to see an left-leaning independent expenditure group launch ads using Rahm to attack Rauner from the right. Democrats don’t need disaffected Republicans to vote for Quinn, they just need them to not vote for Rauner.

4) Congratulations again, Rich!

– MrJM

48. - G'Kar - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:13 am:

Formerly Known As 10:09 makes the point I was going to make, but more eloquently. As many have pointed out over the last few months, Rauner running as an “outsider” to “shake up Springfield” doesn’t really mesh with his close ties for Rahm and, perhaps, Madigan.

49. - Under Further Review - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:16 am:

I am taking this as one more indication that the Sun-Times is struggling in the intensive care unit. Someday, I expect Chicago will be a one newspaper town. It has happened elsewhere.

50. - Mittuns - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:28 am:

Rayner’s support breaks down like this:

1. Low information, conservative leaning voters who buy his schtick and commercials.
    2. Fellow oligarchs
    3. Pragmatic conservatives/Republicans who may not like him in total, but view him as their best chance to win, mostly because of his money he is spending and raising.

He’s a more personable, politically aggressive Mitt Romney.

51. - justsayin' - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:30 am:

Roeser may have millions of his own cash from Otto. But he and Illinois Policy Institute’s John Tillman & Co. want a seat at the power table. The cash contributions to these shills are just a part of that promise from Rauner. There are many more millions to be made.

52. - A guy... - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:38 am:

Congratulations. Definitely a better fit for the long run. Happy for you.

53. - Formerly Known As... - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 11:46 am:

@G’Kar - thanks for your kind words. We are in definite agreement that the “outsider” claims just don’t match up with the “insider” history.

@47th Ward - My ears hear what you are saying. But my eyes see a sequence of disturbing events driven by meetings, partnerships and joint vacations among three members of the “1%”.

I hope the ears are correct and the eyes are wrong.

54. - Veritas - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 12:09 pm:

Formerly known as: Who are you going to believe - Rauner or your lying eyes??

55. - 3rd Generation Chicago Native - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 12:17 pm:

It was also nice of Crain’s to give Capital Fax a nice plug! If people don’t know it existed you now will have more followers

56. - Gathersno - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 2:19 pm:

Mazeltov, Rich!

57. - Buzzie - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 3:02 pm:

Per Crain’s endorsement—-as Claude Rains said in the Casablanca scene, in Rick’s Cafe, as he receives his winnings, “I’m shocked” there is gambling occurring in this establishment.

58. - wordslinger - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 3:24 pm:

The Crain’s endorsement:

==Illinois could use such a cheerleader. Despite its current straits, this state still has a lot going for it, including global transportation connections, a thriving arts and cultural scene, leading universities, Fortune 500 companies and a close-knit business community that’s accustomed to taking on big civic projects. Putting a businessman in the driver’s seat in Springfield will send a positive message to employers that Illinois is serious about reform and ready to embrace a pro-growth agenda.–

Geez, I wonder where all the farmers, skilled trades workers, teachers, small-business owners, etc., went? I thought they were Big Heat here. You know, the ones who drive the real economy?

And anytime Crain’s or Farmer Bruce want to reveal that “pro-growth agenda,” go right ahead.

Call Bernie in Springfield. He has some phone calls out on specifics.

But if you’re really into a “cheerleader,” do you want Bruce or Pat? Soy Boy seems pretty optimistic. Farmer Bruce seems kind of cranky and down.

Curious, as Farmer Bruce made a billion here and contributed millions supporting the status quo. You’d think he’d be happy.

What a bunch of b-s. Like Crain’s was going to endorse anyone else.

It’s all about pensions, unions and progressive income tax with this crew. They don’t like them. Vote accordingly.

59. - Quizzical - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 3:32 pm:

Some poet or other said something like, ‘when the pain of where you have been is greater than your fear of where you might go, you will move.’ That’s where lllinois Republicans are. Rauner has a chance, a much better chance than the other three, to take the office. It’s a starting point for a team that needs to rebuild. Some conservatives might not love the idea of a social moderate as standard bearer, just as many Cubs have not liked the last two and probably this seasons. But both groups will feel much better in 2015 if they backed a winner.

60. - wordslinger - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 4:06 pm:

– Rauner has a chance, a much better chance than the other three, to take the office. –

At this point, outside of Rutherford, who’s damaged goods, I don’t see that.

A primary victory by Dillard or Brady would open up a lot of money for them. Either one would be more than competitive in an off-presidential year with Quinn.

Geez, when did GOP folks get the idea that Quinn was a giant-killer? And when’s the last time Rauner was elected to anything?

Uncharted territory with this Rauner dude. He’s sucked up the money like no one I’ve ever seen. The Other 3 can’t breathe in a statewide primary. And that’s serious business, as far as it goes.

But he hasn’t faced Big League pitching yet, and it’s a long season, assuming he makes The Show, which, I think, he will.

I know the money will be there for him. But the other guy will have money, too.

At some point, he’ll have to stand on his own two feet. For a long, long time.

61. - Just The Way It Is One - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 4:24 pm:

All the best to you in your new Gig at Crain’s–and they’re lucky to have you. Same quality stuff. Just a different Paper (or in 2014 terms, different “WEBSITE”)!!

62. - Oswego Willy - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 4:51 pm:

- wordslinger -,

Great…. Great breakdown of the Crain endorsement and its pitfalls and failures. Enjoyed that very much.

To that, the idea that Brady and/or Dillard can’t win in the General as easily as Rauner is a narrative the “2″ lost by not being as active defining Rauner, and when the money went “poof” it was way too late.

Good stuff today, all the way around - wordslinger -, really enjoyed your take today.

63. - Just The Way It Is One - Friday, Feb 28, 14 @ 5:07 pm:

If you want a good chuckle, I was in such a hurry to comment about your new Column a little while back that I now realize that I entered my Comments as to it in the Comments Section of the Post entitled, “Today’s quotable”(!) Hope you have a good laugh–joke’s on me for THAT spoof!

* Governor sets special election dates, but they are expected to change
* Pot, meet kettle
* Your feel-good story of the day
* Economists Agree: Preserving Nuclear Plants is Good for Consumers, Good for Economy
* Jacob’s Story: Delayed Treatment Changes the Future and a Family
* *** UPDATED x1 *** Today's must-watch video
* The Credit Union Difference
* *** UPDATED x1 - Dan Brady takes himself out *** Uh-oh
* *** UPDATED x1 *** Rauner goes after some Missouri jobs, but no word yet on Indy
* *** UPDATED x3 *** Oswego will discuss Rauner "right to work" proposal tonight
* Krishnamoorthi, Noland make moves toward Duckworth seat
* Good morning!

* Motorola announces the customizable Moto Selfie Stick, available in either wood or leather
        * Record both ends of your conversation with Bluewire device
        * Google April Fools’ Day jokes for 2015 [Updated with Google Panda, Keyless Keyboard and more]
        * FrontBack Camera ideal for taking photos from both sides
        * Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 giveaway ends this Wednesday [DEALS]
        * An HTC Sense-running tablet is a fantastic idea
        * Huawei P8 details semi-confirmed as specs and pics come to TENAA

* View Your Home Or Office With This Affordable Wireless HD IP Security Camera
        * 7-year-old girl gets 3D printed 'robohand'
        * Xiaomi Redmi 2A 4G LTE-Enabled Android 4.4 Smartphone Introduced