* GOP Lt. Governor nominee Evelyn Sanguinetti…
“I’m very thankful for Bruce, that he thought outside the box and he didn’t pick a political Springfield insider. He picked a full-time PTA mom and working mom that served on the Wheaton City Council. So I come to the table with having executive experience.”
From the DGA…
You recently said that your service in a legislative body, the Wheaton City Council, gave you executive experience. What did you mean by this first-ever interpretation of the separation of powers?
* The DGA also had some other questions for Rauner’s running mate…
With billionaire Republican Bruce Rauner on the lam in Montana, here are five important questions for Eveyln Sanguinetti, the magical co-governor candidate who has vowed to rule in his stead.
1. You said you would make decisions for your ticket when Bruce Rauner isn’t around. What decisions have you made in his absence? Will you finally take questions from the media?
2. Have you abandoned your quest to criminalize abortion and why won’t you discuss this on the stump?
3. You make much of your immigrant roots. Do you believe the so-called “border kids” should be deported back to their homes in Mexico and Central America? Do you support other Illinois House Republicans who voted recently to hasten the deportation of these children?
4. Why won’t you release your full tax information as Paul Vallas has done?