Capitol Fax.com - Your Illinois News Radar » *** UPDATED x1 - State’s attorney refuses to act *** Plummer goes ironically ballistic

Tuesday, Oct 30, 2012

*** UPDATE *** This is, I think, a good decision

A southern Illinois resident filed a voter fraud complaint against Republican Jason Plummer over questions about where the Metro East congressional candidate really lives and where he should legally vote.

It appears the complaint will go nowhere. St. Clair County State’s Attorney Brendan Kelly, a Democrat, said: “I am taking no action at this time. The criminal justice process shouldn’t be used to influence an imminent election, absent a threat to public safety.”

Enyart got his press pop, but there’s no need to get the coppers involved during the last week of an election.

[ *** End Of Update *** ]

* Charges of voter fraud in the 12th CD

An Iraq war veteran claims Republican 12th Congressional District candidate Jason Plummer is guilty of voter fraud and says he intends to file charges with the state’s attorney’s office.

Will Attig, a retired sergeant of the U.S. Army who completed two tours of duty in Iraq, accused Plummer on Monday of claiming a tax break on a permanent residence in Edwardsville but voted in the March primary listing a residence in Fairview Heights. Attig of De Soto said he is filing the charge with the Jackson County state’s attorney’s office in Murphysboro. State’s Attorney Michael Wepsiec could not be reached for comment by deadline Monday to confirm whether or not he had received the complaint.

* And check out the Plummer campaign’s response

“These claims are completely without merit. (Plummer) wanted this to be a campaign about issues, but since that isn’t possible with Enyart’s Blagojevich-style character assassination, (Enyart) can explain how his 26-year-old law school student son owns two homes, including a vacation house in New Mexico, the fact that his family collects at least seven taxpayer-funded pension, and how he still has yet to meet with the O’Fallon Police Department regarding his assault of a sitting female judge,” Detmers said.

Jason Plummer is actually attacking the apparently well-off son of his financially well-off political opponent? Are you kidding me?

Discuss.

1. - Bakersfield - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:03 am:

Nice run-on sentence, guys.

Draft the angry response…get up from computer, take deep breath, walk to coffee machine, go back to computer re-read disaster of an angry run-on response and re-write.

2. - The Shadow - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:05 am:

I enjoy the irony of Plummer wanting to talk about the issues and then not talking about the issues.

NEVER FORGET that cold night in February - http://youtu.be/8lICjD0aw9M

3. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:12 am:

“And… uh … one more thing … and .. uh … MY Dad … can beat up HIS Dad … and, uh … he has toys that MY Dad … only gave me afer I was good and stuff … and everything …”

Self-Imploding …Self-Imploding …

This is … no snark … a bit Sad.

4. - Skeeter - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:14 am:

What is really interesting about Plummer’s response is that other than the “this is without merit” line, it fails to address the charge.

When people yell and scream and avoid the issue, it raises serious questions.

5. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:17 am:

And Deb Detmers is better than this …

Make Jason give those quotes directly … You can’t beleive you are saying those things, can you Deb?

Let Jason be the whiney, spolied, rich kid losing, you are not that. Don’t let Jason off the hook if he is going to throw a Spoiled, rich kid’s tantrum.

Maybe Jason’s Dad is the only one who could hire him, because would you want the whiney, spolied, rich kid Jason Plummer working for you?

Maybe that explains Jason’s resume issue and employment problems?

Hang in there, Deb.

6. - MrJM - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:20 am:

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.”

– MrJM

7. - ArchPundit - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:21 am:

I’ll comment after I finish diagramming that sentence. It’s awesome. Expect me back tomorrow.

8. - SIUPROF - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:22 am:

Although General Enyart was a late replacement and lacks charisma, he is so much more preferable than a spoiled 30 year old trying to buy a seat in Congress. I would never vote for Plummer or anyone like him to represent me in Congress. Jerry Costello is not flashy either, but he has been a great representative who is honest and much like the people who live in his district. Plummer is far from that.

9. - ironman - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:22 am:

10. - RNUG - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:24 am:

Too many pot and kettle lines come to mind to comment intelligently …

11. - John A Logan - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:27 am:

Plummer is a green candidate, and it is showing. No response would have been better. The story has gained modest traction in the district, over shadowed by a certain extent by Julie Eggers meltdown, and the deluge of political ads in general. The way to put out a fire, is not to drown it with gasoline, but that is exactly what they just tried to do.

12. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:27 am:

“I am not losing it,” said Jason Plummer, “ask Harvey the Rabiit, my buddy …tell them Harvey!”.

Sometimes a campaign shows too much of a person, flaws and all, WARTS and all. Jason needs to sit out a few …elections … maybe.

For Jason’s mental health, I hope he loses, no snark. I dunno if he can handle all this, regardless of age. Very telling response, statement, and tact. Yikes!

13. - haverford - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:44 am:

Logan - there’s nothing green about Plummer.

“Green Party 12th District candidate Paula Bradshaw of Carbondale said she had no comment on the subject Monday.”

She’s obviously much smarter than him.

14. - the wonderboy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:45 am:

I know it’s campaign silly season, but this is just amazingly bad. It’s reached the point where even the consultants and candidates don’t believe what they are saying.

I’m gonna miss Jason when he’s gone. If this is one of our best and brightest, God save the Queen.

If he wins next week, they should seriously hire an in-house crisis communication expert. It seems like I have this thought about Plummer and his endless pursuit of titles regularly…

15. - Rich Miller - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:46 am:

===Logan - there’s nothing green about Plummer. ===

Used in that context, “green” would’ve been capitalized.

16. - Disconnect - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:52 am:

Isn’t it pretty much an ironclad rule that you don’t bring families into a campaign? Unless Plummer has access to the press email, this was an organizational fail.

17. - The Captain - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:53 am:

To paraphrase the 1st Lady, running for office “doesn’t change who you are, it reveals who you are”.

18. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:55 am:

===“doesn’t change who you are, it reveals who you are”.===

Here endeth the Lesson. (Close Book, fade to black)

19. - haverford - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:55 am:

===Logan - there’s nothing green about Plummer. ===

===Used in that context, “green” would’ve been capitalized. ===

These are the jokes.

20. - South of Springfield - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:10 am:

I think he’s just mad because the 2 homes he ownes are still in the Metro. He probably wanted a vacation home and daddy told him NO.

21. - David Ormsby - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:12 am:

In politics, a big asset: self-awareness

#plummerironychallenged

22. - TheTruth - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:14 am:

[Comment deleted and commenter banned for life]

IP Address: 174.229.65.102

23. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:17 am:

===Alex Enyart has never worked for anything in his life including a law degree he can’t obtain at the ripe old age of 26. Those houses are Bill’s and in no way came from Alex Enyart’s hard work===

When Alex Enyart is on the Ballot, and running against Jason Plummer, and comparing resumes with Jason Plummer … you let me know.

Happy. To. Help!

With kindest personal regards, I remain.

Sincerely yours,

Oswego Willy

24. - Rich Miller - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:17 am:

TheTruth, Enyart’s son is not running for Congress. Plummer is. Apparently, you are blind to irony so thick that you couldn’t cut it with a knife.

25. - Skeeter - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:28 am:

[Sentence deleted at commenter’s own request.]

What a disgrace.

26. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:31 am:

===Looks like if we are trying to find Plummer, we should first look on the low road.===

I made the mistake of copying that part of the quote… my bad.

Amen! Low road seems the only road Jason Plummer and supports have tried to get Jason to “win Congress”. Quite sad.

27. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:35 am:

Thanks, Rich for ‘editing’ my post as well.

I do apologize.

28. - Skeeter - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:44 am:

Rich, now that the original has been removed, please remove my reference to it too. No need to read those allegations.

29. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 11:47 am:

I concur with Skeeter, now I feel a little dirty … we know what the point was. You took care of it, as usual.

30. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:01 pm:

OK, how about .. back to the post …

“‘Jason also wanted me to let everyone to know Jason plans on holding his breath in protest and if Jason turns blue, he would really be purple, how Jason Plummer viewes the 12th District, which Jason plans on being the Congressman from, since Jason moved from the one house to the other, and not living in two houses, and wants everone to know that these are Jason’s words, and Jason wrote this out too, so no one would be confused, and is making the point as simple as the nose on anyone’s face, and like the nose Jason is holding to hold his breath to make the point that Jason can’t believe someone is questioning him, because Jason has been very transparent, except when people try to pry into people’s personal finances, even though you may say Jason is trying to do that, but really, its the campaign is shocked by all this and Jason is staying above the fray, and I know this because Jason is writing this and I am Jason who is running for Congress and holding his breath to prove his point,’ said Deb Detmers, after catching her breath.”

31. - CircularFiringSquad - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:02 pm:

We cannot believe Deb Detmers is part of this Jason Romney-Plummer effort. Perhaps she was kidnapped and take into a RP storage yard against her will.
    Let’s mount an invasion force to help gain her freedom. Let’s go!
    Fire,Ready, Aim

32. - Oh Yeah - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:10 pm:

I live in the 12th CD and I attended one of the debates between Enyart and JP. I was shocked at how much “improved” JP was now that he has been coached to spew his talking points. I also noticed that he surely seems to have a bad temper which he continually had to check. (He would just become red in the cheeks and look petulantly at BE.) One thing that amazed me was how much name-calling he tried to use against BE. e.g., “trial lawyer”, “Blagojevich-backer”, etc. And the original comments yesterday by JP’s staff about Enyart and his family fell to a new low for campaigning–even for the metro-east. How JP is so close in this race is shocking and frankly embarrassing for everyone in the 12th CD.

33. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:16 pm:

@FakeJasonPlummer - People are saying I don’t know about irony, but I know it! It’s in my Flintstone’s Vitamins, duh! #IronyMakesJasonGrow

34. - Anon - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:31 pm:

@ Oh Yeah - I find it ironic that you can only remember the names that Jason called Bill, yet you seem to forget the numerous personal attacks that Bill has lodged against Jason since day 1. Including continually referring to Jason as a Lieutenant Junior Grade, which is repulsive and demeaning from any Commanding Officer, let alone another member of the Armed Forces.

35. - Rusty618 - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:42 pm:

Wepsiec doesn’t want to touch this in Jackson County. He told Attig to file it in Madison County.

36. - Small Town Liberal - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:53 pm:

- Is this all you dems can do.. congrads to the new congressman not the dems yes man. -

Who let Jason’s classmates on the computer again?

37. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 12:54 pm:

===Including continually referring to Jason as a Lieutenant Junior Grade,…===

At least Jason isn’t an Ensign.

38. - Team Sleep - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 1:10 pm:

39. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 1:23 pm:

===Willy, I am worried about you. If Jason loses the race, what are you going to do with yourself after the election? If he’s not a Congressman, how will you fill your days? ===

I got a few ideas … I think I will be fine.

Will Jason be fine is he loses?

40. - East Sider - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 1:31 pm:

Why do people keep claiming that he received a “tax break” on his property taxes…that he hasn’t even received yet (since property taxes are paid in arrears)?

41. - Oh Yeah - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 1:57 pm:

“Including continually referring to Jason as a Lieutenant Junior Grade, which is repulsive and demeaning from any Commanding Officer, let alone another member of the Armed Forces.”
    So you think a major general calling an officer of junior rank what that junior officer’s rank is qualifies as “repulsive and demeaning”? It’s a FACT. Jason IS a Lieutenant Junior Grade and he’s a Lieutenant Junior Grade who continues to call a superior officer “Bill.” It would be “demeaning” (although not necessarily “repulsive”, but perhaps I’m too thick-skinned) if the General called him “corporal.”
    And isn’t JP a “Lieutenant Junior Grade” (yes, I called him that again) because he just joined the Naval Reserves a few weeks before he ran for Lt. Governor? I’m sure JP and his dad gave no thought to him joining the Reserves so he could run future campaign ads calling himself “military officer” like he’s doing now in his ads. Nope, no way did they do that.
    I think we have now officially entered the silly season of the campaign. JP’s campaign is becoming unhinged.

42. - Team Sleep - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 1:58 pm:

Willy - that’s a good question. He was pretty broken up after the 2010 general election. I know this because I know Jason and his family well and I know many of the people who worked and currently work for him (politically and at RP Lumber).

I’ve said for years (at least since Jason took on the then-terrible task of being Madison County GOP Chairman) that he needed to start at the local level. State Rep. State Senator. County Board Chairman. Mayor. Something. Not LG or Congress. Peter Fitzgerald started out as a State Senator. He could tell people with a straight face that he had relevant business and civic experience. The same thing plagued Oberweis, although I know the people who have run Jason’s two campaigns are much better and more competent than those who ran Oberweis’s various campaigns.

43. - David - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 1:59 pm:

Why is it offensive to call someone by their rank? Lt. JG is Plummer’s rank. I know he prefers “intelligence” officer. Sounds way cooler. By including his rank, one can extrapolate that he’s still in training — a far cry from a 2-star general.

Where are the fact checkers? Alex Enyart inherited a half interest in his late grandmother’s home. There’s nothing nefarious about that. There’s nothing nefarious about any of these comments about Alex. Besides, as Rich pointed out, Alex is not running for office.

44. - just sayin' - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 2:25 pm:

Really, Deb Detmers is throwing stones? George Ryan’s former finance chair and a women who testified under a grant of immunity in Ryan’s criminal corruption trial about her own misdeeds under Ryan? Seriously?

45. - Madison - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 2:25 pm:

Willy Have a little respect for the losers here…jasons mother, deb detmers, the democratic process, and lieutenants JG everywhere.

46. - wordslinger - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 2:47 pm:

The kids hustles, but it really is a stretch to push Plummer into office.

There are too many empty suits in Congress already, from both parties.

47. - Oh Yeah - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 3:34 pm:

I will give JP that. He does work hard in his campaigning. No doubt about it. He and Daddy JP must REALLY want this bad for him.

48. - shore - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 3:50 pm:

Plummer isn’t smart enough to go ballistic, his campaign advisor apparently saw the bombing of hamburg and decided to try to double that in a press release. Rodney Davis makes me cringe. The party should have banned people tied to Ryan.

49. - Rich Miller - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 3:52 pm:

===apparently saw the bombing of hamburg and decided to try to double that===

LOL.

Best one today.

50. - Oswego Willy - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 3:55 pm:

As Ron Burgundy would say, “When in Rome …”

51. - Arthur Andersen - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 4:21 pm:

On this rank and grade thing-AA is not military (woulda flunked the physical lol) but is proudly part of a big military family. Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Cousin, blah blah blah.
    I could be wrong, but I’m not sure if there is a right or wrong answer here. It may come down to a generational issue. But, all the troops in the family always err on the side of saying Sir or Ma’am regardless of rank. Jay-Jay may have missed that lesson in Intelligence School.

52. - flyover - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 7:19 pm:

I am astonished at these comments. They are obviously being made by those who have never met Jason Plummer or his family. I have known the family for over 40 years. I knew his mom and dad before they were married. I knew Bob when he didn’t have a dime. They are the one of the greatest American stories you will ever find. Two teachers who bought a defunct lumber yard and worked night and day to bring it back to life in a sleepy little town in Illinois. I’ve never heard either of them say a foul word. Never seen either take a drink. I have seen them support every charity that walks through the door and offer jobs to thousands of people who would otherwise be on the street. Bob Plummer is a hard worker. If you work for him, he expects you to be one, too. Anyone who thinks he was soft on his son while he was working at their company doesn’t know anything about him. That kid worked his butt off. Jason is very smart. You don’t get into U of I without top scores. But, still the jealousy exudes from those who didn’t work night and day. Who were happy taking the easy road and now begrudge this great family their success. I am proud to know them even though they have a lot more than me. I can’t think of better people to have it. At least I would know Jason wouldn’t need to take money from influence peddlers on K Street. At least I would know I would have an honest man representing me. Maybe the other guy is a good guy, too. However, with all the mud, he hasn’t really told us much about himself.

53. - flyover - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 7:22 pm:

By the way, the story described the complainant as being “retired” from the Army. He is 26. I thought you had to serve 20 years to retire. A more accurate statement would be that “he served two tours,” of which he should be justly proud.

54. - Rich Miller - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 8:03 pm:

===They are the one of the greatest American stories you will ever find===

I totally agree and am planning a post on this for tomorrow. Bob Plummer IS the American dream.

55. - Anon - Tuesday, Oct 30, 12 @ 10:48 pm:

@David - Did you get those charges filed? Oh, that’s right; you CAN’T file charges. The only thing you can do is make the complaint and the State’s Attorney will decide whether or not to file charges. I’m sorry you’re not as important as you thought you were. Darn.

56. - David - Wednesday, Oct 31, 12 @ 3:09 pm:

@Anon - Are you directing your comments to me because I only see two Davids posting here, but your comments don’t reflect comments made by either one. I don’t see on here where anyone named David was trying to file charges of any kind. The name of the guy making the complaint is Will. I thought you might be talking to me, because I am pretty darn important.

* Illinois "getting to a point where there's a tangible body count. Of children"
* SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - Supplement to today's edition
* Mrs. Rauner won't talk about her husband's happiness
* Talks break down, Medicaid providers want half a billion more a month
* *** LIVE *** Special session coverage

* Madigan Warns Of Tough Tax Hike Vote - WIBQ..
* Madigan: Democrats draft budget with 4 days lef.....
* Illinois House Republican Leader Focused On Bud.....
* As Negotiations Continue, Both Sides Ask: Will .....
* The Banana Republic of Illinois - Patriot Post..

* Police: 2 dead in Chicago crash, including off-duty officer
* Police: Boy dies after being shot in yard of Chicago home
* EXCHANGE: Community garden sows the seeds of peace in Peoria
* Police: Boy dies after being shot in yard of Chicago home
* House Democrats plan to roll out property-tax freeze plan
* Comment period ends soon on plan to anchor underwater pipes
* Iowan who shouted 'arrest me' to Illinois officer sentenced
* Navy Pier officials offer tips for July 4 fireworks show
* Social service groups warn of dire outcomes without budget
* Illinois' first fracking permit reignites controversy

* House Democrats close on spending plan, property tax relief
* First permit application revives 'fracking' debate in Illinois
* New timeline proposed to bring Illinois students up to par
* Madigan: Democrats draft budget with 4 days left in session
* Illinois House GOP narrows focus on non-budget issues
* Speaker Madigan lays out non-budget demands
* Madigan lays out non-budget demands
* Activists push to save rare wetland on school property
* Illinois House looks at school funding, but not budget
* Illinois could be 1st state with 'junk' credit due to budget

* Lurie, U of C, Advocate named to top children's hospitals list
* Your lunchtime savior is one of Chicago's fastest-growing companies
* Springfield's latest casualty: High-profile nonprofit decimated
* Citadel's Griffin says Trump's 15% tax rate isn't realistic
* Illinois Chamber backs a big tax hike

* Man charged with DUI after cop and woman struck by vehicle
* EU issues record fine — $2.72 billion — to Google in antitrust case
* Man shot in South Shore
* Police: Man fatally run over with car after argument in Austin
* Police: Woman found dead after garage fire in Back of the Yards
* Police: 2 killed in West Side crash
* 13-year-old boy among 5 killed, 9 wounded in Monday shootings
* Russell Westbrook wins NBA MVP; Rockets, Bucks take 2 awards
* Georgia Nicols horoscopes for June 27, 2017
* Dear Abby: Mourning muddles a promising romance

* Boy, 13, shot dead in backyard near Far South Side home: 'I couldn't even make it in time to see him'
* How many people will die from the Republicans' Obamacare repeal bills? Tens of thousands per year
* Ingredient in popular weed killer going on list as cancerous
* Off-duty Chicago cop, woman killed in West Side collision
* ‘Click for Kyle:’ An All-Star campaign to help Kyle Schwarber
* After crazy win, Cubs' next obstacle is Max Scherzer
* Lost dog tossed from moving SUV reunited with Round Lake Park family
* An open letter to Leonard Floyd, and every other NFL player
* Madigan to outline budget plan Tuesday, urges Rauner to be 'reasonable'
* Deaf sexual assault survivor graduates with help from Cook County detectives

» As Negotiations Continue, Both Sides Ask: Will It Be Enough?
» Mystery Of Missing Chinese Scholar Shakes Up Illinois School
» Chicago Police Recruits Visit African American Museum
» After Long Opposing Rauner's 'Non-Budget' Demands, Madigan Has Three Of His Own
» Photos: Chicago LGBT Pride Parade Parade 2017
» Photos: Chicago LGBT Pride Parade 2017
» State Week: Special Session Begins
» When Will Illinois *Really* Run Out Of Money? Could Be August
» Prosecutors Seek To Uphold 'Making A Murderer' Confession
» Budget Impasse Makes Future Of Sojourn Shelter Unclear

* Marc A. Thiessen: America is on its way to divorce court
* House Democrats close on spending plan, property tax relief
* First permit application revives 'fracking' debate in Illinois
* New timeline proposed to bring Illinois students up to par
* Madigan: Democrats draft budget with 4 days left in session
* Illinois House GOP narrows focus on non-budget issues
* Mark Grant: Small Businesses — Special session an opportunity to fix Illinois' budget problems
* George Will: Baseball's pace of play needs some juice
* Speaker Madigan lays out non-budget demands
* Madigan lays out non-budget demands

* PODCAST: State Senator Scott Bennett 06/27/17
* Man in custody following St. Louis quadruple shooting; girl making progress
* Highs and lows: Macon County weather data 2001-2016
* All Area Boys Tennis 2017
* SIUE student wins rare grant to study medications’ environmental impact
* CCHS alum dies in Colorado crash
* Sun, sun and more sun — metro-east in for clear, warm day
* MJs Minute: Mark Jones and Tim Singer
* Fireworks shows affected when area company denied license
* Miss Illinois pageant brings competitors and their fans — and their money — to Marion each year

* Reports: child saved from drowning in Antioch pool
* Elgin-born dancer follows dream to Cirque du Soleil, 'World of Dance'
* 911 tapes reveal frantic scene of Arlington Heights chain saw attack
* Dawn Patrol: Mundelein trustee resigns; families assess travel ban fallout
* U-46 says no to Elgin charter school after heated debate

* Rep. Randy Hultgren fields questions at Le...
* Hultgren backs Trump; suburban Democrats d...
* US Rep. Randy Hultgren accepting internshi...
* Fundraiser, protest set for Illinois GOP r...
* Rep. Randy Hultgren on Trump's Foreign and...
* Veterans seek answers at forum with US Rep...
* Randy Hultgren: US should remain on UN cou...
* Rep. Randy Hultgren constituents decry sec...
* Hultgren pushes measure to protect veteran...
* Hultgren backs Trump; suburban Democrats d...

* Durbin: Health insurance debate will start......
* Price: Trump administration talking to GOP......

* Senator Duckworth & IL Advocates Outline H......

* Union-bashing charter operator wants equitable school funding? C’mon.
* Morris Kight was the first Gay activist I ever knew.
* Madigan’s wish list of demands required for budget deal with Rauner, and other Chicago news
* Keeping busy in, and out of, the Capitol on everything except a state budget
* Elwood nixes 2-year old fire sprinkler mandate
* Legal Minutes: Recording and Surveillance Technology
* Video uses personalities to attract REALTORS® to Chicago
* REALTORS® target point of sale inspection policy in Beach park
* Illinois REALTORS® mourns loss of Danville board’s Borgwald
* Goldberg to succeed Stinton as NAR CEO

* Illinois EPA Announces Upcoming Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
* First Lady Launches Illinois Family Connects

* T-Mobile successfully tests new LTE tech, rolls out LTE-U to customers
* Uber now lets you request a ride for someone else
* New Apple Patent Describes Sleep Tracking System With Bedtime Ritual Sensing and Power Nap Function
* NBC App Now Supports Apple's Single Sign-on Feature on iPhone and iPad
* Honor 9 released in Europe with Honor Band 3
* European Commission finally rules on Google Shopping shenanigans, imposing €2.4 billion fine
* Honor 9 European launch: Watch the live stream here…

* White Sox Minor League Update: June 26, 2017
* Adolfo continues power parade in June
* Ninth-inning comeback vs. Yanks falls short
* Giolito featured in prospect duel of the day
* Late rally type of play Renteria expects to see