Capitol Fax.com - Your Illinois News Radar » *** UPDATED x1 *** Will Rauner get a primary opponent?
*** UPDATED x1 *** Will Rauner get a primary opponent?

Friday, Sep 29, 2017

* Here’s John Kass

Some Republicans are already trying to save what’s left of the GOP by finding other conservative candidates to run against Rauner. Among the names being mentioned: state Rep. Jeanne Ives, of Wheaton, a conservative and graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. Mentioned as a running mate is outgoing state Sen. Kyle McCarter, of downstate Lebanon.

An Ives-McCarter ticket. I’d pay to see that.

* But, let’s get real for a second

Several possible GOP candidates tell us their hesitation isn’t a fear of facing Rauner, but a fear of the general election. They say the mid-term could be a Democratic year and if there’s real anti-Trump sentiment, it could spell doom for any Republican running statewide in Illinois. Names floating around, state Rep. Jeanne Ives, state Sen. Kyle McCarter, state Sen. Sam McCann, Dan Proft.

Yep.

* And this is an excerpt from Sen. McCann’s Facebook post yesterday

Right now, I am being primaried for the third time in five years BY MY OWN PARTY.

Sangamon County Republican Chairman Rose Long said recently that I don’t represent their values. Her hand-picked candidate, Steve McClure is being supported by my own caucus-mates (fellow republican senators and representatives) and members of the Illinois Republican Congressional delegation. So - you’re right, I don’t represent your values!!! Because I don’t believe in selling out to Rauner Inc as you have and throwing your constituents under the bus as you all have!

I don’t believe in disregarding my oath and being party to destroying Representative Governmment, as so many of you have done.

I don’t believe in being anyone’s RUBBERSTAMP! I believe in being a voice and a vote for the People, not a pawn of the party.

So, to the People of the 50th Senate District, if you are looking for a #rubberstamp to go along with four more years of Rauner, then Chairman Rose Long, Steve McClure and the IL GOP are giving you an excellent opportunity to do so.

Sounds like he’s running for reelection, but things can change.

* Back to the bill signing

Rauner is betting he can still survive a primary challenge. But if he vetoed the abortion bill, how could he survive a general election in a blue state? The move negates the full-page ads, the Handmaid’s Tale protesters who prominently and frequently protest outside the Thompson Center in Chicago and in Springfield will likely disappear. His best argument is what he articulated on Thursday, that abortion isn’t really available equally to all women if there’s no access to it by those who can’t afford it. “No woman should be forced to make a different decision than another woman would based purely on her income,” Rauner said. “I am personally pro-choice, I always have been. I made no qualms about that when I was elected governor. I have not and never will change my views. I personally believe that a woman must have the right to decide what goes on in her own body.”

*** UPDATE ***  Greg Hinz

In a phone interview, state Rep. Jeanne Ives, a social and economic conservative and West Point graduate from Wheaton, said she’s concluded that Rauner “cannot be elected next year.”

“It’s his decision whether or not to run. If he does, I hope we’d put up a primary opponent against him, because I won’t be supporting him,” Ives continued.

Asked who that might be, Ives replied, “That’s an open question.” When I said that sounds like she’s interested, she answered, “I’ve not ruled it out,” noting not only Rauner’s “flip flop” on the abortion bill but also his earlier decision to sign bills boosting funding for Chicago Public Schools and directing law enforcement officials not to cooperate with federal immigration agents in many cases involving those in the country illegally.

1. - RNUG - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:24 am:

Heard Sam speak publicly earlier this week. The impression seemed to be he was running again for State Senator.

2. - Curl of the Burl - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:25 am:

Sam has quite the inferiority complex. Someone is ALWAYS out to get him. That was the case before he ran for the Senate, when he first ran for the Senate, when he got thrown into a new district, when he ran in 2016 and now.

3. - Curl of the Burl - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:27 am:

Sam should not be surprised if any of his colleagues throw him under the bus. He has done the same to them on the Senate floor - and he publicly threw Christine Radogno under the bus during the 2016 primary.

4. - Anonymous - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:30 am:

… “if there’s real anti-Trump sentiment, it could spell doom for any Republican running statewide in Illinois.”

If? I know this is an Illinois centred political blog but this coming midterm election could be brutal to the GOP. Midterms are almost always a referendum on the party in power and I don’t see Trump getting his act together.

5. - Iggy - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:32 am:

Sam should take time and think before he speaks. to my knowledge RD and Lahood have not publicly endorsed any candidate in his race.

6. - Annonin' - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:33 am:

It would be fun to see FreeCollege Ives on full display.
    GuessinGovJunk decided hangin’ with the whack jobs just S* too much. Now he must focu on the hate speech on union and Chicago and se what happens.
    Or just drop out.
    His next task will be to govern and run against the back drop of Trump.

7. - Blue dog dem - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:34 am:

8. - Michelle Flaherty - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:36 am:

I will donate to an Ives-McCarter ticket.
    It’s about time we put a taxpayer funded coloring book in every church.

9. - Curl of the Burl - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:38 am:

Iggy - those two (and Shimkus) did back Benton in 2016.

10. - DeseDemDose - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:39 am:

No, Rauner, Grffen, Zell,& dark money is the backbone of the Illinois Republican Party.

11. - 47th Ward - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:39 am:

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part.

12. - Oswego Willy - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:40 am:

===An Ives-McCarter ticket. I’d pay to see that.===

Boy, so would I. The theatre alone…

To the Post,

Rauner can’t get anyone to run for SoS, Treasurer, or Comproller.

Trump’s midterm is also a factor, I’m guessing, along with Rauner’s own numbers.

So…

What conservative Republican, in Trump’s midterm, in a blue state like Illinois, is willing first to face an unlimited amount of cash from Rauner to be personally destroyed, and… to be fortunate enough to “win”, after being dragged into the mud by Rauner, you get all the headwinds that is possibly Illinois in 2018.

And someone is going to take that challenge?

Hmm.

13. - No thanks - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:40 am:

Everyone of those names mentioned - other than Sam McCann - was with Rauner and supported Rauner and knew his pro-abortion views.

14. - Curl of the Burl - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:41 am:

DDD - hmm…dark money…like what Dan Biss “raised” late last year? To the tune of $10+ million?

15. - No thanks - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:41 am:

Of course, Kelly is also running and regardless of naysayers was against Rauner from the onset.

16. - Norseman - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:43 am:

Again, rational thought seems to be the victim of extremism. If not too much, I’d join Rich in paying to the show.

17. - WSJ Paywall - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:46 am:

No. Lots of smoke but no fire.

18. - TomiChicago - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:47 am:

I had forgotten just how bad a writer Kass is.

19. - RNUG - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:54 am:

== Sam should take time and think before he speaks. ==

-Iggy-, having attended a number of events where Sam spoke, both planned and off the cuff, I think Sam does think first. But sometimes he just decides to speak his mind anyway and let the chips fall where they may. He is normally diplomatic in that he usually critiszes both party’s policies when he is being critical.

Unlike Rauner’s good old boy routine being just an act, Sam is pretty much what you see is what you get. His supporters seem to like that.

20. - AC - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:54 am:

I’m starting to buy into the theory that this is carefully orchestrated political theatre designed to make folks forget about the destruction during Rauner’s term, and make him seem like a centrist. Ives would be perfect for the role. Then again, maybe I’m giving BTIA way too much credit.

21. - Anon221 - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:56 am:

More likely than not, if there is a primary challenger to Rauner, he will survive the challenge. This isn’t Alabama. The General is another thing altogether and much of that will hinge on what Democratic candidate survives the primary AND how united the Democratic front becomes AFTER the primary. Independent voters will be a key group, as will the Progressive Democrats. Rauner could easily win another 4 years if the Dems fall to infighting and finger pointing. And if a third party candidate gets on the ballot, that may also drain votes away from the Dems as a protest vote against both the Dem candidate and Rauner, making the overall race tighter. The Dems also need to keep doing what they are doing on multiple fronts about Rauner’s failures as a governor. He doesn’t need to be allowed four years of “prep school” for his second term. The “tuition” is far too high for the people of Illinois.

22. - Soccermom - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:57 am:

47th, it’s time to watch another movie.

I hear Casablanca is good.

23. - A guy - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 10:59 am:

==An Ives-McCarter ticket. I’d pay to see that.==

I was going to opine “That makes one”. But then Willy chimed in, so I’ll amend:

“That makes two”.

24. - ??? - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:06 am:

A guy - Make it three.

25. - cdog - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:09 am:

“An Ives-McCarter ticket. I’d pay to see that.”

I’d vote for it.

Ives has that in-your-face-with-truth, take no prisoners, warrior mentality.

She definitely has the skills to be an effective disruptor.

People are looking for bold, principled, non-establishment leaders.

I hope this gets some wind in the sails.

26. - Name Withheld - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:20 am:

If the past 2 or so years can be defined as ‘disruption’ - I’ve had my fill, thanks. Hows about we work on the task of creation instead of destruction for a change.

27. - Real - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:43 am:

To those who keep saying Rauner will survive a primary.. With who on the republican side voting for him? Take a look at his facebook page after the sanctuary bill and it was littered with his former voters vowing not to vote for him again.

28. - Rich Miller - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:46 am:

===With who on the republican side voting for him?===

Can’t beat somebody with nobody.

29. - former southerner - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:49 am:

Anyone wanting to live under disruption then much of central Africa will be to your liking. Here in central IL I would prefer something besides reality TV wannabes.

But if the IL GOP wants to get behind Jeanne Ives I fully support that as a member of the old establishment GOP who would like nothing better than for the modern GOP to finish its current crash and burn cycle so that it can once again embrace logic and rationality. Watching Ken Burns excellent series about Vietnam I was reminded how much Nixon was just a little ahead of his time in the GOP.

30. - Arsenal - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 11:52 am:

== The move negates the full-page ads, the Handmaid’s Tale protesters who prominently and frequently protest outside the Thompson Center in Chicago and in Springfield will likely disappear.==

We’ll see about that. I know PP remains livid with him, and Terry Cosgrove ain’t exactly a half-measures kind of guy.

31. - Anon221 - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:00 pm:

Building on Arsenal’s comment- there are many, many, many more ways Rauner has hurt women and children in this state during his tenure. Remember his compassion-competitive philosophy? That worked out so well during the impasse for rape crisis centers, womens’ shelters, healthcare, childcare, educational opportunities (MAP for example), and on and on. HB40 signing does not absolve him of those “sins”.

32. - @MisterJayEm - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:19 pm:

“She definitely has the skills to be an effective disruptor.”

The record of Jeanne Ives ‘effectiveness’ is well-established.

– MrJM

33. - Soccermom - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:19 pm:

Where can I donate to Ives for Governor?

34. - Macbeth - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:26 pm:

This is all such nonsense. It’s just a bunch of attention-starved people — Kass, included — raging into the wind.

No one is going to primary Rauner. We know this. Kass knows this. It’s just not going to happen.

And these same King Lears hollering into the abyss will, when it comes time to vote, vote for Rauner. We know this. We know this. Everybody knows this.

This is all nonsense.

35. - ZC - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:39 pm:

36. - 47th Ward - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:49 pm:

===Casablanca===

Lol. “Here’s looking at you, kid” didn’t seem appropriate to the situation.

37. - wordslinger - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:50 pm:

Dan Proft is a big talker. His sugar daddy has a lot of money.

Why wouldn’t a brave, principled statesman like himself step up? From his last run, you know he has a solid base of 7% in a GOP primary to build on.

38. - 47th Ward - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:52 pm:

Ives-McCarter?

McCarter-Ives.

IVES-McCarter!

MCCARTER-Ives!

39. - @MisterJayEm - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 12:57 pm:

“I’m not sure a lot of everyday Christian conservatives in IL are gonna vote for Rauner, is the thing though. They may just pass him over on the ballot, come November 2018.”

– MrJM

40. - LoisLearned2much - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 1:12 pm:

Everyone of the above said candidates was bought out by the Rauner/Proft money. So, do we really want to elect another puppet of the Chicago money and thus elect Rauner, again. Or better yet, are we willing to fall for another political campaign scam, and Rauner Puppet to the money?

41. - Highland Il - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 1:24 pm:

I shouldn’t have read this post on my lunch hour. I almost spit all over my keyboard when I saw Ives-McCarter.

Thought Shimkus was going to get McCarter a job in Africa….

42. - Arsenal - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 1:59 pm:

==In November 2016, there was a contest between Christian conservatives’ principles and Christian conservatives’ partisanship — their partisanship won in a walk.==

Notable difference though is that Christian conservatives got what they wanted out of the deal, a buncha new right-wing judges. OTOH, Rauner just handed them something they hate.

43. - Zippity Do Da - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 2:11 pm:

Underestimate Jeanne Ives at your own peril!

44. - Curl of the Burl - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 2:22 pm:

MrJM - holding their noses and voting for Trump got conservatives Justice Neil Gorusch. Holding their noses and voting for Rauner got conservatives…hmm…not quite sure…

45. - VanillaMan - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 2:23 pm:

Knock-knock
    Who’s there?
    Opportunity
    Opportunity who?
    Opportunity for Former Congressman Joe Walsh

46. - Anon221 - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 2:30 pm:

I would love to see Ives and Rauner in a debate leading up to the primary. That would be priceless.

47. - Oswego Willy - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 2:30 pm:

So lemme understand this…

Jeanne Ives might run against Rauner.

If true, she wouldn’t keep her House seat, she’d be done in the GA and….

… not only would she get beat, but would give me such comic glee and joy I couldn’t see straight?

Sign me up

48. - Curl of the Burl - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 2:44 pm:

I can imagine an Ives-Rauner debate consisting of Jeanne Ives screaming the whole time and Bruce Rauner looking like he is ready for bed.

49. - ArchPundit - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 3:11 pm:

—Underestimate Jeanne Ives at your own peril!

What’s the peril?Laughing myself silly?

50. - Oswego Willy - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 3:14 pm:

===Underestimate Jeanne Ives at your own peril!===

They said the same about the Confederacy…

51. - cdog - Friday, Sep 29, 17 @ 3:31 pm:

What needs to happen is a postmortem analysis of the lies Rauner told to the GOP at the statehouse, for the last 2.5 years.

Until all the lies are accounted for, the man will remain powerful.

Bring the truth. Tell us all the times he lied and succeeded in prolonging the budget stalemate.

It’s so obvious, but needs to be exercised.

* Madigan taps Maggie Hickey for independent investigation of House
* New photos of the Executive Mansion, and some vintage ones
* Question of the Day
* Wisconsin gerrymandering case punted by Supreme Court
* Morrison defends his handling of SVP arrested twice for child sex crimes
* Rauner campaign launches two new initiatives
* Adventures in data governing
* Higher ed group to continue working this summer
* *** UPDATED x4 *** State Senate candidate once dressed up in blackface for Halloween
* Brady says GOP leveraged balanced budget from nervous Dems
* *** LIVE COVERAGE ***
* Politifact rates Rauner Legionnaires' claim 'False'
* Former 'Chicago Tonight' host Elizabeth Brackett has died

* Dale Gardner Veterans Memorial Bridge plaque un.....
* Rauner campaign launches two new initiatives..
* Illinois to fund Medicaid preventative dental s.....
* Vote in the Scott Stantis cartoon caption contest..
* State, Lake County Resolutions Critical Of Foxc.....
* History buffs may want to consider a trip to Sp.....
* Instagram posts from Aurora's first ever ga.....
* State, federal governments push for overdose pr.....
* Brady says GOP leveraged balanced budget from n.....
* Illinois Budget Bill Makes Few Tax Changes exce.....

* Canadian man identified in fatal Illinois skydiving accident
* Correction: Skydiver Death-Illinois story
* Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
* Illinois to fund Medicaid preventative dental services
* Mother of man fatally shot by central Illinois police sues
* Search continues for 2 after southern Illinois jail escape
* Indiana residents oppose development of waste facility
* Cleanup of massive central Illinois rock slide begins
* Midwestern states endure flash flooding, heat wave
* New organization that honors black firefighters to open

* Chatham man wins Illinois Bicentennial coin design contest
* Rauner to consider allowing medical cannabis for opioid patients
* Bipartisan work yields gun bills, fate rests with Rauner
* Rauner names Justin Blandford curator of Governor's Mansion
* Rauner names Williamsville woman interim HFS director
* Both Rauner and Pritzker have donated to Mansion renovations
* Both candidates for governor have donated to Mansion renovations
* Illiopolis boy helps push bill to cover hearing aids for kids
* Under the Dome Podcast: AFSCME lawsuits everywhere, #MeToo fallout, governor ad war
* Rauner says more ads coming like one featuring other Republican governors

* Here's what Walgreens' new downtown digs will look like
* Trump: Sanctuary cities order should be limited to Chicago
* Trump administration seeks Supreme Court order on sanctuary cities
* Michigan Avenue penthouse sells for $8 million
* Show us your office!

* At start of LeGrier trial, cop who fired fatal shot defended as ‘reasonable’
* Second driver identified in fatal wrong-way crash on I-57
* Barry Trotz resigns as Capitals’ coach after Stanley Cup win
* Rahm joins parade slamming Trump policy to separate families at US-Mexico border
* FBI’s Wray, Justice Dept. grilled over Clinton email investigation report
* Disney issues seizure warning about ‘Incredibles 2’ for fans with epilepsy
* Emanuel says Amazon ‘really liked’ two Chicago sites
* Chicago, look to the future and go ahead with Elon Musk’s tunnel to O’Hare
* Slave owners and Nazis quote Romans 13 to justify immorality, too
* Body found in burned vehicle in Gary

* Cubs' Javier Baez out against Dodgers, Kris Bryant bats leadoff
* Emanuel: Amazon 'really likes' two Chicago sites
* Hundreds of immigrant children are being held in fenced cages at border facility
* Divided District 64 board seeks committee to weigh in on school resource officer program
* JetBlue founder looks to start new low-cost U.S. airline, reports say
* Porter County cop accused of exposing himself to women
* Trial opens in 2015 police shooting in which bat-wielding teen and bystander killed
* Turano Baking seeks new office building in south Oak Park
* A day before his father sent to prison in Turkey, Knicks' Enes Kanter talked democracy in Mount Prospect
* Rocker Tommy Lee's drama with son Brandon gets ugly on Father's Day

» Illinois Bicentennial Coin Unveiled
» Austin Texas, Like Chicago, Is Struggling With Pedestrian Safety
» Push To Bridge Gender Wage Gap Continues
» Pediatrics For Transgender Kids; ‘Pay What You Can’ Yoga Studio; Illinois Politics
» Dad-isms: Jokes and Lessons Our Fathers Taught Us
» Parkland Survivors Join Chicago Youth, Celebrities At St. Sabina's Peace March
» Why Don’t Chicago Beaches Have A Poop Threshold?
» Furniture From Closed CPS Schools Ends Up In Surprising Places
» Students Go Back In Time To Record On Machine That Democratized Music
» State Week: AFSCME Contract; Abortion Court Fight; Former Madigan Staffer Responds To Accusations

* Chatham man wins Illinois Bicentennial coin design contest
* Rauner to consider allowing medical cannabis for opioid patients
* George Will: Congress suffers arthritic knees from genuflecting to presidential power
* Bipartisan work yields gun bills, fate rests with Rauner
* Bernard Schoenburg: Gov. Rauner owns Sangamon farmland — with somebody
* Bernard Schoenburg: Rauner owns Sangamon farmland — with somebody
* Angie Muhs: New reporter will focus on local business coverage
* Our View: City should not put competing township referendum on ballot
* Faith Coalition for the Common Good: Leaders impact lives of homeless
* Statehouse Insider: Illinois second to Missouri again

* St. Louis Children’s Hospital will show free screening of East St. Louis football doc
* Collinsville man charged with murder in fatal shooting of former neighbor
* Welcome to campus, Ayo
* Shots fired, body found, strange coincidence
* Chatham student designs winning Bicentennial coin
* Illinois to fund Medicaid preventative dental services
* Franklin County town hall to tackle opioid misuse
* BBB warns customers about Rural King, citing 'an underlying pattern of complaints'
* State police investigating after man shot dead by officer during domestic disturbance
* Fire calls

* What suburban members of Congress are saying about Trump immigration policy
* Correction: Skydiver Death-Illinois story
* Report: Shooting in Sweden leaves 4 injured
* H. Clinton: Separating families at border a 'moral crisis'
* Trump admin. asks high court to halt sanctuary cities ruling

* Apartment building with affordable units p...
* The Mothers and Offspring Mortality and Mo...
* Kelly likely to keep seat
* Conway Laments Migrant Family Separation &...
* Berthoud High School second semester honor...
* Luis Gutierrez: GOP Is Using Xenoph...
* How Donald Trump and Chuy Garcia Broke the...
* Lipinski to hold events for 3rd District r...
* Rep. Davis to host military family roundtable
* Peyton Reed Reveals If 'Ant-Man And Th...

* Rebellious Resistance Guide: How to Fight ......
* Monday, June 18, 2018...
* Lvm Capital Management LTD Decreased Its B......
* Great West Life Assurance Company Has Uppe......
* Trump tweets Dems and GOP should get toget......

* Rebellious Resistance Guide: How to Fight ......
* The Democrats' Myopic Reaction to the ......
* Tammy Duckworth for Senate Tammy......
* Our view: GOP group spot on in recent Blag......
* "Senator Tammy Duckworth …&quo......

* The nutty Trump trolls, the Korea agreement and Democrat cold-warriors.
* “They could be murderers and thieves.” Donald Trump.
* Survey: U.S. Public Skeptical That North Korea Will Get Rid of Nukes
* Judicial Watch Sues State Department for Obama-Era Records on Refugee Resettlement Site Locations
* LA Times: High cost of housing drives up homeless rates, UCLA study indicates
* Clark Co joins growing number of Illinois counties passing resolutions upholding Second Amendment
* Talking is better than war.
* Don Hellison.
* 50% oppose sanctuary communities in new Rasmussen poll
* The Weekend In Chicago Rock

* 2017 Wabash County Tentative Multiplier Announced
* Liquor Control Commission Underage Compliance Report for Cook County
* Liquor Control Commission Underage Compliance Report for Will Count
* Multi-State Salmonella Outbreak Linked To Cereal
* PHIL VASSAR AND LOVE AND THEFT ROUND OUT THE DU QUOIN STATE FAIR GRANDSTAND

* Tronc to change name back to Tribune Publishing after years of ridicule
* YouTube Music and YouTube Premium are officially launching today, includes more countries
* KCC comes to confirm the existence of an LG smartwatch with Wear OS
* Microsoft says it’s ‘dismayed’ by child separations after criticism over ICE contract
* FCC filing hints at the Moto C2 Android Go smartphone from Motorola
* Google removes Uber integration in Maps with no explanation
* OnePlus’ Kyle Kiang talks OnePlus 6 and record sales

* Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago White Sox lineups for Monday, ...
* White Sox Minor League News and Notes, 6/11 to 6/17
* White Sox Weekly Minor League Update: Week 11
* White Sox Weekly Minor League Update: Week 11
* Robert returns from injury to make pro debut
* Dominguez leads DSL Orioles to 4-0 win over DSL White Sox
* Cleveland Indians: Previewing three-game series against the Whit...