Capitol Fax.com - Your Illinois News Radar » Question of the day
Question of the day

Wednesday, Feb 7, 2018

* I was hanging out with a good friend the other day who told me about a recent conversation he’d had with a non-political friend. His pal was very impressed with Sen. Daniel Biss’ first TV ad (click here to watch it if you haven’t seen it). Why did he love the ad so much? The reason can be found in this scene…

The guy said that anybody with an ironing board right off the kitchen had to be a regular person.

* The Question: Where do you think the ironing board is in the homes of the other gubernatorial candidates? This question applies to both parties and you can guess the ironing board locations for as many or as few as you wish. Have fun.

75 Comments »
  1. - South of Sherman - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:07 pm:

Rauner — in the back of the trashcan van
    Pritzker — next door in the building with no toilets
    Kennedy — in the Merchandise Mart
    Bob Marshall — in one of the other three Illinoises

2. - Dr. M - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:09 pm:

Rauner’s ironing board is in Madigan’s office. He wears Carhartts or a leather vest because he can’t iron his shirts.

3. - TopHatMonocle - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:09 pm:

Pritzker’s is in the ironing board room of course. If you have trouble finding it, it’s right next to the gift wrapping room.

4. - Robert Montgomery - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:09 pm:

Rauner’s ironing board is not in his home(s), but at Fantasy Costumes in Chicago.

5. - Amalia - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:09 pm:

Raunter and Pritzker….in the maid’s quarters
    Kennedy - there is no ironing board

6. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:11 pm:

Rauner - in the servant’s condo
    Pritzker - In the dry cleaning quarters on the third floor of Condo #3
    Kennedy -Doesn’t iron his clothes

7. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:13 pm:

Rauner and Kennedy: Maid’s quarters.
    Pritzker: Butler’s wing.

8. - #UnionVoter - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:13 pm:

same place mine is at the dry cleaner .. who has an ironing board anymore?

9. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:13 pm:

===who has an ironing board anymore? ===

I do.

10. - Dr. M - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:14 pm:

Ives’ ironing board is stored in her basement-dungeon, next to Steve Bannon.

11. - dbk - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:15 pm:

Rauner - has nine, each in the basement quarters
    Pritzker - owns his own laundry or ten, off-site
    Kennedy - are we sure he owns an ironing board?

12. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:15 pm:

Not a candidate, but since Madigan has been living rent-free in Rauner’s head for so long, I assume he keeps his ironing board there.

13. - JoanP - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:15 pm:

Rauner - I asked him, but he doesn’t know, ’cause he’s not in charge.

14. - A guy - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:16 pm:

Rauner- ask his attendant which Dry cleaner picks up his laundry.

Pritzker- A really big room

Biss- Back seat of his Prius.

Kennedy- Thought they quit selling them.

15. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:17 pm:

Ives… too easy… close to her white sheets.

Rauner… off the den, in a glass case showing off “ordinary people stuff”… not unlike an exhibit you’d find at his Dartmouth College Library.

Pritzker… the low hanging fruit, the lazy answer is by the toilets, but he’d be using the ironing board, so my guess would be if you went into a 24’ x 36’ “walk in closet”, you’d find a 12’x 14’ room with a ironing board, lit by a $46,000 chandelier with an iron plated in gold, and a handle with fine Corinthian leather.

Kennedy… Kennedy is a strange duck. Ironically, his ironing board is found in his garage near his bicycle, because, and I really want to get this quote right… “You even know how sweet $&@ an ironing board is for a ramp to jump stuff? It’s B$&@in”

16. - Hank - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:18 pm:

Marshall: Divided it between 3 or 4 rooms

Hardiman: Doesn’t need one for all his silky shirts

Daiber: Gained sentience, doesn’t know who Daiber is

Pritzker: Hidden away in attempt to get property tax break somehow

Rauner: Somewhere in the wing of the house which is just Carhatts now

Ives: Held in another room until a shirt proves there’s a verifiable need to be ironed.

Kennedy: “I didn’t have an ironing board growing up.” (Leaves debate)

17. - JoanP - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:18 pm:

“who has an ironing board anymore? ”

18. - Keyrock - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:18 pm:

Pritzker — Cayman Islands.
    Rauner - at the YMCA (where he keeps his costumes).

19. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:18 pm:

==Ives… too easy… close to her white sheets.==

Shut down reader comments, we’re done here.

20. - Aaron DeGroot - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:21 pm:

Pritzker - One of the toilet-less bathrooms

21. - Iron-ee - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:23 pm:

===who has an ironing board anymore? ===

Everyone in the military.

22. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:25 pm:

Ironing board, use it, major house staple.

23. - City Zen - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:25 pm:

Ironing boards fold rather nicely into tight closet spaces.

The only reason you’d still have an iron out like this is if it’s still hot. If the iron is still hot, what is it doing at the bottom of the stairs?

24. - Anon221 - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:25 pm:

Biss- Where it shouldn’t be- at the bottom of the stairs. Come on man, move it so the kids don’t trip :)

25. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:29 pm:

All I’m saying is… you get a decent looking tarp, you magically create one heck of a moving bar.

Get an ice bucket, couple napkins up top, cooler hidden behind the tarp, under the board…

I’ve heard of this, that’s all I’m saying…

26. - pto - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:31 pm:

Not to be “one-upped,” Rauner will be eager to show off his ironin’ board situated smack dab in the middle of the kitchen.

27. - NIU Grad - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:33 pm:

Robert Marshall: Located within the future “Illinois 2″ scribbled onto his highway map

28. - Henry Francis - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:36 pm:

I am calling shenanigans on the ironing board placement. I don’t see an outlet on the wall where you could plug in the iron. And who would put it at the bottom of flight of stairs.

Rauner has has ironing board on the back porch of the mansion. That’s what Kip was doing over there, bringing the Guv his laundered money.

29. - Keyrock - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:40 pm:

Kennedy kept his at the Apparel Mart. He didn’t take it with him when he left.

30. - James - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:43 pm:

Rauner: The Ironing Board is in his pocket, right next to the IL Labor Relations Board

31. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:44 pm:

=== I’m one of those odd people who actually likes to iron===

Mainly, I just pile unmatched socks on mine until I find matches. lol

32. - Skeptic - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:44 pm:

Rauner has one, but Madigan won’t let him use it.

33. - Ironing board - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:44 pm:

I had to iron my shirt today. Back in the 70s when Polyester was in style… I would have saved time. Cotton shirts are horrible.

34. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:45 pm:

Slip and Sue… has her ironing board hanging from a door… so as the legs are not needed… and no tripping occurs…

35. - Ole' Nelson - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:45 pm:

More impprtantly, did he say teachin’? Isn’t one “g” dropping phony enough in this state?

36. - Cheryl44 - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:46 pm:

I’m in agreement with everyone who thinks that ironing board is in a strange place. Maybe it was moved to make room for the cameras.

37. - City Zen - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:48 pm:

“Dad? Do we have to watch the Flintstones again?”

38. - Pritzker's Toilet - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:49 pm:

—I’m with Rich on this. I do. I’m one of those odd people who actually likes to iron. I find it very meditative, with a little classical music playing, and you get the lovely aroma of freshly ironed clothes/linens.

If I had the space for it, I’d get a rotary steam iron, and iron my bed and table linens, too. We had one when I was a kid, and I miss it. —

I have shirts waiting for me to Iron them - can I stop by and drop them off at your place?

39. - Alternative Logic - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:52 pm:

Oh man, having a commercial rowenta iron and brabantia ironing table is a class thing now?

What if you just iron a lot?!? Life is too short for a janky ironing kit.

Besides, I always imagined rich folks having a dedicated laundry servant or something.

40. - Jocko - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 4:59 pm:

- Ives is in the laundry room, to be used on garments clearly labeled as such and nothing else.
    -Rauner’s ironing board is the den, the straightest thing in his possession.
    -JB saved himself the trouble and installed a dry cleaners on site.

41. - cm - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:07 pm:

JB probably has his ironing board in the kitchen too, since it’s the least offensive place.

42. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:12 pm:

Rauner - in the prop warehouse

Ives - buried in the closet

Kennedy - lost in the attic

JB - in the Butler’s Pantry of course.

Q

43. - 47th Ward - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:16 pm:

Ironing board? Other than Biss and maybe Ives, the rest simply buy new clothes to replace the wrinkled ones.

44. - Red fish blue fish - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:16 pm:

Contrary to popular belief, JB Pritzker irons his own clothes. Specifically, he uses three ironing boards to iron a single shirt.

Kennedy’s ironing board is next to his dual washer/dryer unit. Surprisingly conventional.

And when finished ironing, Dan Biss likes to put his ironing board back in a discrete broom closet– right next to his Harvard diploma.

45. - Precinct Captain - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:22 pm:

I have a small ironing board as well as an iron that I keep in my car. I don’t own a full-size ironing board, but I imagine in the homes of Kennedy, Pritzker, and Rauner it’d be somewhere where the maid can get to it. A storage closet?

46. - Arthur Andersen - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:22 pm:

I have an ironing board and use it regularly. Those shirts that need to go to the laundry have to sit somewhere.

47. - Rutro - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:32 pm:

48. - Wensicia - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:33 pm:

Rauner: Diana, where’s our ironing board?

Mrs Rauner: What’s an ironing board?

49. - Michelle Flaherty - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:33 pm:

Doesn’t Kennedy keep his in the elevator?

50. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:33 pm:

- Rutro -

===That ironing board is no where near an outlet and at the bottom of the stairs. Politico calls that ironing board pants on fire.===

Pfft.

Haven’t you seen a solar powered iron before?

51. - Responsa - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:34 pm:

We always leave our iron and ironing board up 24/7/365 in the guest room. And then when we actually have guests I always say, “We have the ironing board up for you in case you needed it after the long trip and everything being scrunched in the suitcase.”

They invariably say, “That’s so thoughtful. Thank you very much.”

52. - Truckin' On - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:37 pm:

Rauner: doesn’t own one. costumes don’t require ironing.
    Pritzker: uses dry cleaning service
    Ives: ready to swing at someone
    Kennedy: laundry room wall mounted
    Daiber: garage

53. - Stephanie - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:41 pm:

Like Daniel Biss, my kitchen bar stools also don’t match! I didnt notice the ironing board, but yes! So relatable!

54. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 5:57 pm:

We have two Ironing boards. They are both very old and we use them. Also, we will not vote for Biss.

Ironing board people united against Biss.

55. - Christopher - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 6:02 pm:

New campaign slogan: Vote for Biss, he’ll “iron” things out in Illinois.

56. - Illinoise - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 6:04 pm:

Pritzker: wherever the Speaker asks him to put it.

57. - Snapper - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 6:40 pm:

Very interesting push. Just noticed that JB had a Snapchat anti Biss ad. The man is everywhere with advertising these days. So I’m going to say JB doesn’t have an ironing board. He has an app for that.

58. - Steve - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 6:52 pm:

JB= at the cleaners…

59. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 6:55 pm:

Ow hands down your the winner with Ives and the white sheets

60. - OurMagician - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 7:20 pm:

Rauner-Wisconsin, Indiana, or Missouri, oops not Missouri. Pay no attention to Missouri.
    Kennedy-did not respond to question, just like almost all the other issues during the campaign
    Ives-had one but the illegal Mexican transgender teacher formerly pregnant person took it thanks to SBIronBill1
    Pritzker-did not try and donate money to be appointed to any Ironing Board in the state. Blames Bruce Rauner for trying to expose this fact.

61. - Streator Curmudgeon - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 7:55 pm:

Pritzker: At some Hyatt hotel that does his laundry.
    Rauner: Only wears no-iron costumes.
    Biss: Has casters on the bottom to move into camera range for TV commercials.
    Ives: Doesn’t have one. Irons all her clothes on the right wing of a Piper Cub.

62. - Sigh - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 8:02 pm:

I use my ironing board almost every day - it’s next to the closet.

But to the video: Did anyone notice the “purple Biss” box is nice positioned so it’s not obvious that the iron isn’t plugged in?

Since they iron, the next important question is does Biss steam iron or is he a spray starch kind of guy? If he is a steam iron, does he use bottled water or tap water? These are important questions bc of lime buildup from hard water.

And I guess I need some ironing pointers from Biss bc I have to iron with my board away from the wall, so I can rotate my shirts :-)

63. - My New Handle - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 8:18 pm:

Ironing Board? Salaried or per diem? I thought Patty Shuh did his press work?

64. - downstate commissioner - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 8:36 pm:

When I started buying my own clothes, I brought home a couple of shirts-my mom promptly told me NEVER to buy no-iron shirts again.. I haven’t. The modern cotton shirts don’t seem to wrinkle like they used to.
    To the post-Rauner uses his is jack his motorcycle up, Kennedy sleeps on his,, Ives, as was mentioned above, uses hers to iron white sheets, Pritzker covers his money with his, and Biss’ is normally stacked with clothes to go upstairs…

65. - Quizzical - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 8:47 pm:

Rauner — I had an ironing board but Mike Madigan stole it

66. - SSL - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 8:50 pm:

That’s actually JB’s ironing board in the commercial. Biss stole it from him along with the election.

67. - Blue dog dem - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 10:06 pm:

Biss really doesnt use an iron. Ya’ know green and all. He hamgs his clothes in the shower. But did ya ever notice his white shirts never come clean? Yup recycled grey water

68. - Anon - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 10:41 pm:

Biss - ironing board next to whatever “middle class” prop is necessary.

As an aside, please ignore the fact that his actual kids don’t make an appearence in the ad with his “genuine” ironing boArd

69. - Lynn S. - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 11:02 pm:

Regarding the commercial: am I the only one who noticed that the table has a purple tablecloth and the little girl wears a purple nightgown and coat?

And wasn’t Biss a college mathematics professor? Admittedly, a teacher, but not quite the same as someone teaching in a public school in a low-income district…

70. - Friendoftheprogram - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 11:05 pm:

Ironing boards don’t make you middle class but I like the idea of trying to say that well to do Evanston candidate is = to average Illinoisian. You may not be a billionaire but you surely are not middle class..

71. - Lynn S. - Wednesday, Feb 7, 18 @ 11:06 pm:

Regarding Rich’s QOTD: Willie won it, pretty quickly, so all I’ll say is that ironing is on the list of household chores I enjoy, and someday I’ll treat myself to a Rowenta iron.

I have an ironing board, but it’s covered in clothes that need to be folded and put away.

72. - Well... - Thursday, Feb 8, 18 @ 8:27 am:

Even “regular people” wouldn’t block the stairs with an ironing board.

73. - hisgirlfriday - Thursday, Feb 8, 18 @ 8:36 am:

What got me with the ad was the exterior shot of the house and how little it is. That’s what sells Biss as a middle class dude IMO.

Houses like that were why I moved back Downstate where I could feel prosperous in a middle class lifestyle instead of cramped and struggling.

74. - Ron Burgundy - Thursday, Feb 8, 18 @ 8:57 am:

JB promises he will contact the Chairman of the Ironing Board and get to the bottom of where it is.

75. - Jake From Elwood - Thursday, Feb 8, 18 @ 9:49 am:

Pritzker’s next ad will feature a washboard and a tinderbox

TrackBack URI

Post your comment... And please take a half second to come up with a nickname. It makes following the posts easier for everyone... Thanks

In other words, do your best to be civilized and smart.

* *** UPDATED x2 *** How independent is Madigan's new independent counsel?
* Fourth Legionnaires’ case confirmed at Quincy veterans' home
* Biss endorsed by Sierra Club
* Two Metro East GOP primaries take sharp turns toward weirdness
* Rotheimer becomes issue in Rep. Hammond's primary
* Agencies a no-show for Senate hearing on Quincy veterans' home
* SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - Supplement to today's edition and other campaign news
* Rauner on pension cost-shift's impact on property taxes: "It'll help bring them down"
* *** UPDATED x4 - Cassidy explains - Madigan responds - Mendoza, Bustos and Ammons issue statement - Sen. Bush echoes demand *** Rep. Cassidy wants independent probe into "culture that appears to pervade the organizations led by Speaker Madigan"
* Ives, Kennedy up with two new ads
* Raoul donates Decremer contribution to TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund
* Candidates lash out at Pritzker after WCIA cancels debate
* More on Gov. Rauner's budget proposal
* *** LIVE *** Session coverage
* *** UPDATED x1 - Madigan responds *** Madigan operative removed from campaigns after complaints, Biss demands resignation of party chairmanship
* *** UPDATED x1 *** Rauner slammed from the right over Janus case
* *** UPDATED x3 - IDCCA clarifies - Biss buy - Quinn responds *** Holiday Monday quick takes: Rotering's new ad slams Quinn; Biss is up on Downstate TV; Pritzker reloads; Daily Journal endorses Ives; IDCCA unveils zero-tolerance policy and pledge
* Konkol out at Chicago Reader after "tumultuous ten days"
* Madigan asks Bustos, Mendoza and Ammons to "develop a plan for elevating the status of women in the party"
* Saturday quick hits: Mendoza wants Quincy veterans moved; Biss and Raoul report big bucks; Reader cover fallout intensifies

* Senator demands 'a decision' on home - Jacksonv.....
* Insurgents jolt Illinois governor's race - Poli.....
* Lawmaker rips Gov. Bruce Rauner on Legionnaires.....
* Madigan's leadership becomes Democratic primary.....

* Woman sues Twitter, Facebook, Google over 2015 Paris attacks
* Storm system brings flooding, freezing rain, snow to Midwest
* The Latest: Weather officials: 3 twisters hit North Texas
* Chicago-area woman sues social media sites over Paris attack
* Illinois to pick state's '200 greatest' to mark bicentennial
* Appeals court reinstated jury award in fatal police shooting
* Illinois sees flood warnings as snow melts, heavy rains fall
* Senate plan would require rear-facing car seats until age 2
* Guardian to make decisions about Amanda Ware's children
* Lawmaker rips Rauner on Legionnaires' response at vets' home

* Madigan's leadership becomes Democratic primary litmus test amid handling of harassment complaints
* (No heading)
* Another Legionnaires' case found in Quincy as lawmakers meet
* Illinois Senate plan would require rear-facing car seats until age 2
* Gov. Rauner accused of politicizing Janus union dues case
* Democratic candidates for governor debate Wednesday at UIS
* Madigan parts ways with second operative after female lawmaker alleges 'abuse of power'
* Opponents: Rauner insurance changes would hurt state workers, retired teachers
* Can middle-class candidate Daniel Biss defeat millionaires in Illinois?
* Speaker Madigan: 'I take responsibility' for not doing enough on sexual harassment issue

* Loyola health system CEO takes job out west
* Hospital accounting error adds up to $92 million
* Rite Aid was Albertson's last best hope
* $6.50 a share? Try 18 cents.
* Rite Aid was Albertsons' last best hope

* Woman, 19, suffers graze wound in Lake View
* Man shot in South Austin
* Crash causes power outages in Hanover Park
* Man climbs through bedroom window, sexually assaults woman
* Man exposed himself to child, tried to lure her into car
* Americans rally after shaky starts in women’s short program
* Americans only manage bronze medal in ice dancing
* CPS watchdog finds widespread pattern of unfair elementary admissions
* Dear Abby: Stop asking me if I’m breastfeeding
* Cops: Man sexually assaulted woman after breaking into Brighton Park apartment

* Thousands of students improperly won seats in CPS schools, a 'pervasive problem,' inspector general says
* U.S. eliminated after losing in shootout to Czech Republic in men's hockey quarterfinal
* Trump's 'tougher on Russia' claim fits a pattern of striving to one-up Obama
* A Florida lawmaker's aide called school-shooting survivors 'actors.' Within hours, he was fired.
* More than 200 dead in Syrian government airstrikes as the war ramps up
* Trump, citing 'evil massacre' in Florida, floats ideas on gun control that could put him at odds with NRA
* Woman sexually assaulted during Southwest Side home invasion
* Florida survivors, lawmakers on collision course over guns
* 'Criminal activity' by key informant doomed drug ring case against ex-Schaumburg cop, prosecutors say
* Freezing rain, sleet could make Wednesday morning rush hazardous

» Lawmaker Rips Rauner On Legionnaires' Response At Vets' Home
» Illinois Lawmaker Looks To Ban AR-15, 'Ghost Guns'
» After Husband's DUI, Supreme Court OKs Seizure Of Wife's Harley
» Setting the Record Not-So-Straight: Rights Group Pushes Inclusive History in IL Classrooms
» Mourners: Slain Chicago Officer Was 'One Of The Good Guys'
» Madigan Says He's Taking Steps To End Harassment, Abuse
» 2016 Report Put Quincy Plumbing Fix At $8M
» State Week: Governor Rauner Presents His Budget
» Rauner Budget Doesn’t Use 'Pixie Dust,' But It’s Fanciful Nonetheless
» Dem Candidates Dissatisfied With Madigan's Response To Sexual Harrassment Claims

* Our View: Illinois Democrats, tell Madigan to step aside
* (No heading)
* Another Legionnaires' case found in Quincy as lawmakers meet
* Ralph Martire: Rauner's budget proposal fails our schoolchildren
* Catherine Rampell: Don't blame 'Washington.' Blame the GOP.
* Marc Thiessen: Stop politicizing the Russia investigation

* Gary Allen Beckman
* Ethel L. Pierson
* Brayden John Pahl
* Fred A. Salmo

* Hoffman Estates babysitter accused of shaking, hurting baby
* Woman sues Twitter, Facebook, Google over 2015 Paris attacks
* Wheaton council denies plans for addiction treatment center
* Argument in Batavia Steak 'N Shake drive-through ends in shooting
* Berlin on why he dropped ex-Schaumburg cop's case: Informant was under investigation

* Gun-rights groups giving to Illinois Repub...
* Endorsement: Underwood for the Democrats i...
* Letter: Gun debate prompts need to know yo...
* What to Expect When Congress Talks Blockch...
* This RSS feed URL is deprecated
* Reps Question DHS's Decision to Deny Asylu...
* Duckworth taps downstate principal as Stat...
* Members of Congress Advocate for Prisoners...
* ELECTIONS 14TH CONGRESSIONAL DIST. Victor ...
* Before the State of the Union, a chance to...

* This RSS feed URL is deprecated...

* This RSS feed URL is deprecated...

* CBS Chicago: Why Are CTA's Train Lines Color-Coded?
* Posting pictures at United Center entrances -- how else to ban them?
* Learn about Connections Between Health and Nature at ICA’s Mental Wellness & Uptown’s Coast
* "Coverage Where It Counts" -- In Uptown
* GoGrocer Coming To Imperial Towers
* Breitbart: ‘Black Panther’ Criticized for Lack of LGBT Representation
* Where is Tim Cunningham? #ATL #Morehouse #Blackandmissing
* Hole up in a mountainside bunker on the gig poster of the week
* Watch chef Christopher Thompson create the most expensive pizza ever made with Chef Boyardee ravioli
* Grand Purim Party At Chabad of Uptown

* Illinois EPA Announces Upcoming Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
* First Lady Launches Illinois Family Connects

* We may now know a number of Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact specs, as well as prices
* Key Moto G6 Play specs confirmed in benchmark, G6 family codenames also revealed
* Apple in Talks to Buy Key Battery Ingredient Cobalt Directly From Miners
* Chinese rumors say iPhone SE 2 now set to launch at WWDC 2018
* Jobs posted for Spotify hardware projects
* Android P can ban background apps from recording audio
* AT&T Sponsored Data program now available for prepaid plans

* If you’re a writer, and you see good writing, sometimes, or mostly,...
* Robert finding comfort zone at first spring camp
* All clubs to don Stoneman caps for ST openers