Thursday, Feb 14, 2013
* Blackberry users click here…
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Oswego Willy - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 11:18 am:
I hope as the Senate Dems Caucus, “Vote Countula” has her 30+ votes ready… or has President Cullerton, kinda - sorta, took the voting counting away from my favorite “nose counter”?
“One! One Senator for SSM, (Lighting, thunder) HA HA HA ..Two!…”
- Demoralized - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 12:42 pm:
I see that Sen. Bivins is invoking the Bible. Problem is the Bible isn’t public policy. It makes me sick to my stomach the extent to which people go to support their bigoted beliefs.
- Midwest Mom - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 12:45 pm:
Senator Bivins speaking against SB10. “We are creating a new class of citizens, elevating thier rights over others.”
Idiot. We’re applying the same human rights here! Where’s the “elevation”? How about an “equal” class of citizens?
- Midwest Mom - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 12:46 pm:
Duffy: Civil Unions already gives same sex couples the benefits they need.
Another idiot. Read!! Civil unions DO NOT give the same benefits, and certainly not at a federal level.
- Oswego Willy - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 1:28 pm:
I look forward to hearing Oberweis….
- Cincinnatus - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 1:37 pm:
No ice cream at SSM?
- Oswego Willy - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 1:39 pm:
I just hope, after all Oberweis has done to make this an issue to … define … the ILGOP … he should stand … on the Senate floor … and speak.
- Cincinnatus - … DQ?
- SpfldCatholic - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 1:57 pm:
Sum up the opposition.
Duffy doesn’t think this is important enough to bring up now. However, he filed a bill to regulate the length of time a traffic light is yellow. SB1527
Righter really has no concept of what a church is. He also loves to live in the hypothetical.
McCarter is concerned his kids might grow up someday thinking people are equal. It’s cool though, he has some gay friends… get him a cookie.
- Cincinnatus - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:00 pm:
I do like Oberweis ice cream cakes. I’m really looking for the midwest equivalent of:
- Demoralized - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:09 pm:
And the condemnation, end of the world press releases from our religious leaders comes in 3, 2, 1 . . .
- Oswego Willy - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:09 pm:
Sen. Oberweis ….(crickets)
If you want the ILGOP to dismiss the Chairman on a bill you won’t even speak to … very disappointing.
- Oswego Willy - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:31 pm:
How many GOP voting “Yes”? …
- Amalia - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:34 pm:
is SB10 going to the House today?
- SpfldCatholic - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:35 pm:
Just one I believe Willy. Barickman
- Oswego Willy - Thursday, Feb 14, 13 @ 2:38 pm:
Well, that will go over … I am “suprised” at the number of GOP “yes” votes … or, am I … NOT?
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.