Tuesday, Sep 12, 2006
* Zinga goofs on airline profiling - Campaign manager blames his ‘poor briefing’
* Quote of the week: “People have laughed at me for years.” - Ald. Burt Natarus.
* Ex-gov Walker: Ryan got a ’soft sentence’
* “Based on a statewide estimate, approximately 570,000 or about 11 percent of Illinois voters, don’t have a photo ID. This is consistent with other states. where estimates range from 5 percent to as high as 14 percent.”
* Coleman denies gifts got her to back consultant
* Judicial hellhole’ freezes over - Class actions halt after federal law, Illinois courts curb forum shopping
* Um, Denny? Either learn the words or turn off the mic?