Tuesday, Sep 18, 2007
* Cook Co. prosecutors seek to audit firm with ties to the gov
* Undercover blogger gives insider’s view of police dept.
* SIU won’t appeal ruling on Poshard contract
* Poshard says he did not try to influence poll results
* Zorn: 72 year old judge is right to challenge the age-old practice of mandatory retirement
* Ameren unveils rate relief programs
* Energy firm gets notice for alleged pollution
* Sneed tidbit: Pssst… Sneed hears rumbles 2nd Ward Ald. Bob Fioretti may challenge U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush for his Dem committeeman seat. Hmm.
* Daley implies opposition to Children’s Museum move is racial
* Mayor questions race role in Grant Park debate
* DuPage pushes to hire prosecutors despite budget loss