Tuesday, Nov 29, 2011
* BlackBerry users click here, iPad and iPhone users remember to use the “two-finger” scrolling method…
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Dirty Red - Tuesday, Nov 29, 11 @ 3:02 pm:
What a day for Dave Gross. He’s publicly named Cullerton’s new chief of staff and the Tenaska bill he and Poshard have been lobbying for passes the Senate.
- david starrett - Tuesday, Nov 29, 11 @ 4:07 pm:
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
- Tim - Tuesday, Nov 29, 11 @ 5:44 pm:
I missed the debate on the Occupy resolution and would LOVE to see a replay. I hope it’ll make it to YouTube quickly enough.
- Regnad Kcin - Tuesday, Nov 29, 11 @ 9:15 pm:
Governor Quinn should have tapped Gross for one of his top positions. He’s the kind of guy that the Governor needs (as Hannig has shown).
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.