For two million I’ll get rid of the usury laws. Throw in another two and I’ll make sure your employees can’t bargain for higher wages. Give me another two and I’ll evict tenants from your foreclosed properties. And there’s more where that came from…
What the (bleep) am i supposed to do, go out there and let my freaking staffers get destroyed out there and be quiet about it? For the nickel and dime people who turn up on that blog? The (bleepers) don’t even work. That’s why they’re on the freaking blog all day. They ought to go out and get a freaking job and find out what it’s like to earn a freaking living.
98% of Illinoisans are out working, the other 2% come out here and leave comments on Capitol Fax. It’s a (bleeping) playground for the (bleepers).
I’ll commit to two things. I’ll take on the powerful special interests and I’ll run government like a business. Nothing more. All of you corrupt insiders who care about “issues” are going to have to wait until January to find out more.