* Dewitt Daily News…
Another DeWitt County resource has announced an end to their services due to the lack of the state budget.
PATH Senior Services, which provides various forms of assistance to local seniors, will end their services effective immediately in DeWitt, McLean and Livingston Counties. According to Executive Director of PATH, Karen Zangerle, this cut is going to impact a number of vital services for seniors. Because of this, PATH Senior Services at the DeWitt County Friendship Center will cease.
* Meanwhile, the media is finally starting to catch up on that United Way survey from two days ago, but the largest outlets are still ignoring it…
* Survey: Budget impasse has cut off services for 1 million
* Survey: Nearly 1 million human service clients affected by budget impasse
* One Million Without Services Thanks To Budget Impasse
* Editorial: Agencies reaching point of no return over budget mess