Capitol Fax.com - Your Illinois News Radar » *** UPDATED x1 - Biss responds *** Humanizing the candidate
*** UPDATED x1 - Biss responds *** Humanizing the candidate

Wednesday, Dec 6, 2017

* This is quite good…

*** UPDATE *** Press release…

In response to JB Pritzker’s “Up Close & Personal with JB” video, Daniel Biss asked a question of his own, calling out Prtizker for the continued questions swirling around his usage of offshore tax havens to avoid paying his fair share of taxes.

class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”>

I have a question—which is your favorite offshore trust fund? #twill https://t.co/Wo81zmWcmw

— Daniel Biss (@danielbiss) December 6, 2017

JB Pritzker isn’t the only billionaire candidate running for governor in Illinois who has a history of using offshore accounts to shift their tax burden to working families. During his time as a chairman of private equity firm GTCR, Bruce Rauner had a stake in several Cayman Islands-based investment pools. He’s falsely claimed to have placed his assets into a “blind trust” but it’s been repeatedly demonstrated that isn’t the case.

The only way for both Pritzker and Rauner to earn the trust of Illinois voters is to release their full tax returns as Daniel Biss did more than 8 months ago.

1. - Blue dog dem - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:16 pm:

Whats with the clothes these billionaires wear?

2. - Cheryl44 - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:16 pm:

Dear Bruce,

That’s how you do human. Not the costumes, not the prop vehicles, not the dropping the final g.

3. - Gooner - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:18 pm:

I agree with others. This is very good. It definitely humanizes the guy.

4. - Piece of Work - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:18 pm:

So a guy who has 7 times the wealth of Rauner can pull that off, but Bruce can’t?

Pretty much anybody can pull that off.

5. - Texas Red - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

All the world’s indeed a stage
    And we are merely players
    Performers and portrayers
    Each another’s audience
    Outside the gilded cage

6. - buffalo soldier - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

“Favorite concert?” A good light personal question.

“Grammy or Oscar?” Another fun personal question!

“What’s it worth working with Julianna?”

Something every Illinoisan wants to know… I guess?

7. - A guy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

Aside from Frederick Flintstone, it occurs to me Oliver Platt could stand in for him. This is an interesting and cool ad. First really good one from him.

8. - Dave Dahl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

Since he opened the door … “Ginger or Mary Ann?”

9. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:20 pm:

Won’t play on my gadget. Any Vin Scullys out there to give the play-by-play?

10. - Ron Burgundy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:22 pm:

Plus for humanizing him. Not sure about that vest though.

11. - Anon312 - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:22 pm:

I’m going to vote for the first candidate who signs a pledge never to wear one of those ridiculous vests. Who’s with me?

12. - paddyrollingstone - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:23 pm:

I was impressed by that. If the election comes down to who you’d want to have a beer with, JB wins hands down.

13. - Christopher - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:25 pm:

I’ll give Mr. Pritzker my vote, and as others sometimes do here, I will grade that an A.

14. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:25 pm:

Word,

It’s like an ambush interview with the reporter asking him “off-the-cuff” questions “What’s you favorite concert?” … “TV Show of all time” …, and hey, he likes the same things we do…He becomes a regular guy genuinely, without props, like the garbage van, carhartts, and the Harley.

15. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:29 pm:

The interview finishes off with questions about his running mate, and why he’s running for governor…”because everything that I care about, everything that we care about, is under siege by Bruce Rauner and Donald Trump”.

16. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:29 pm:

Except, my only beef is the Steve Miller Band and the Eagles was his favorite concert of all time?

Dude needs to update a bit. And, yes, that’s a Lebowski reference.

17. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:30 pm:

Thanks, PS.

18. - Keyser Soze - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:32 pm:

Rich: What’s your favorite concert of all time?

19. - Ron Burgundy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:32 pm:

Looks like a Brooks Brothers men’s quilted vest - $298.

20. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:34 pm:

=== What’s your favorite concert of all time? ===

Probably Wilco.

21. - Texas Red - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:34 pm:

it seemed real and rather unscripted until the interviewer asked about Juliana.

22. - Responsa - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:37 pm:

B. Good ad. Only seriously cringe-worthy part was the cool- uncool Juliana exchange. Waay too treacle-ly.

23. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:37 pm:

===Brooks Brothers men’s quilted vest - $298. ===

He can afford it. lol

24. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:39 pm:

Gotta be the Foreigner Concert in Rockford for me.

Urgent - Best Sax Solo EVER

25. - Confused - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:41 pm:

Isn’t this the exact same video the House GOP has been doing all fall with reps? JS…..

26. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:44 pm:

His vest is missing some flair. I believe the minimum is 15 pieces.

27. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:45 pm:

312 - not a bad idea for a pledge. Dan Biss would look silly in a vest.

28. - Gruntled University Employee - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:47 pm:

Any of the Bottle Rockets living room shows I’ve been to. 50 people max, all acoustic and all requests. I gave up on Wilco when they fired Jay Bennet.

29. - Lucky Pierre - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:49 pm:

Pull it off? It is obviously edited and he is wearing a life preserver.

30. - Don Gerard - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:50 pm:

@Rich Miller
    Which’s WILCO? 1.0?

=== What’s your favorite concert of all time? ===

Probably Wilco.

31. - Montrose - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:55 pm:

This shows what JB really has going for him. He is a likable, personable guy. He comes across as very down to earth. I think commercials like this will really help him.

32. - Gooner - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:57 pm:

Lucky P, you really are upset about the Trump reference?

Wow, you need to lighten up.

Trump is an incredibly unpopular guy. Every Democrat is going to mention Trump.

The GOP voted for the guy. This is the consequence.

Next time, do a better job in the primaries.

33. - @MisterJayEm - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:57 pm:

=== What’s your favorite concert of all time? ===

Probably Wilco

After all these years, lineup and stylistic changes, Wilco covers a lot of ground — which tour, Rich?

– MrJM

34. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:59 pm:

Dammit. He’s making it hard to dislike him.

35. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:02 pm:

==Aside from Frederick Flintstone, it occurs to me Oliver Platt could stand in for him.==

I heard “the big guy from Modern Family” a couple weeks ago, which I don’t *entirely* see, but kinda.

36. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:03 pm:

Best concert: Bob Dylan @U of I

Worst concert : Bob Dylan @ State Fairgrounds.

37. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:04 pm:

===which tour, Rich? ===

October, 2002, Foellinger Auditorium, University of Illinois. Setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/wilco/2002/foellinger-auditorium-university-of-illinois-urbana-il-1bd2e968.html

38. - Lucky Pierre - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:04 pm:

No I am not upset about the Trump reference but it is telling that JB only mentions that in addition to the obvious Rauner reference.

He doesn’t want a single underutilized Chicago school to close, cut any spending, oppose the unions or trial lawyers in any way, advocate for any reforms for business or change any Madigan policy.

Voila, once the wealthy pay their fair share despite his hypocrisy, Illinois will magically be fixed.

That is what I am concerned about.

39. - Christopher - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:04 pm:

- Arsenal -

Eric Stonestreet? Nah, no resemblance.

40. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:05 pm:

==He can’t forget to include the Trump reference, it sure beats messy policy proposals that require specifics to confuse voters with.==

You are pretty clearly demonstrating how much the Trump references bother Team Superstar, and should expect them to continue.

==If the election comes down to who you’d want to have a beer with, JB wins hands down.==

He’s got a good retail politics demeanor that I think will wear will over the long campaign. But I think the “Who would you rather have a beer with?” test is overrated as a predictor.

41. - Montrose - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:06 pm:

“Pull it off? It is obviously edited and he is wearing a life preserver.

He can’t forget to include the Trump reference, it sure beats messy policy proposals that require specifics to confuse voters with.”

Are you in any way, shape, or fashion able to evaluate an ad like this objectively? Every comment doesn’t need to be another push for your candidate, you know.

42. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:08 pm:

===Are you in any way, shape, or fashion able===

No. It’s a bot.

Notice that LP never comments on “fun” posts. Just repeats him/herself over and over and over and over.

43. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:10 pm:

==October, 2002, Foellinger Auditorium, University of Illinois.==

Oh snap, I was at that same concert. I didn’t actually know Wilco at the time, but my friend said, “You have a messenger bag, you should like Wilco.”

44. - Reaganing - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:11 pm:

45. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:11 pm:

==He doesn’t want a single underutilized Chicago school to close==

Well, your guy can go ahead and run on schools closing and see how that works.

46. - JoanP - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:16 pm:

Best concert? Tough.

Probably the New Orleans Social Club & Friends at Millennium Park, two years after Katrina. Irma Thomas and Koko Taylor on the same stage at the same time. Talk about pitching a whang-dang-doodle.

47. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:17 pm:

==Whatever else you may think of Pritzker, I cannot imagine Gov. Rauner pulling off something like that.==

As I recall, his “humanizing touches” were all about showing off how he owns some Poor Stuff.

48. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:18 pm:

–Am I the only one who thinks, no matter which candidate or legislator does this, that these videos are awkward and unbelievably cheese?–

I think they try this stuff out on video to see if they have the makings of a decent spot. This one sure ain’t soup yet.

49. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:20 pm:

Rich - that would be a good question for Friday:

“Best concert you’ve attended”

Bonus question:

“If you’ve seen your favorite band play more than once what was there best show?”

50. - MacombMike - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:33 pm:

How do you do, fellow kids?

51. - Iggy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:47 pm:

Kinda hard to watch. In that I got a little sick trying to follow the bouncing screen. But I get it, shot on the iPhone, JBs on the move heading to important meetings. I will just say that these videos are cringey regardless of who is doing them. And I am so glad that Rauner hasn’t done one of these like a few house GOP reps. I think I was happier before I knew what the one item David Olsen could not live without.

52. - CatAttack - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:02 pm:

Good idea…but he still doesn’t have a reason to be running? I hate Trump and Rauner too…does that make me qualified to be governor?

53. - dbk - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:07 pm:

Technically this is down in the minor leagues, but boy, does he come across like a real human being.

And that bit about the gov and the pres - well, they are against everything JB and Dems stand for, aren’t they? He’s not allowed to mention this not insignificant fact?

54. - Just Observing - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:08 pm:

=== It’s like an ambush interview with the reporter asking him “off-the-cuff” questions ===

Except its not a reporter, it’s a campaign staff person or hire, asking rehearsed questions.

55. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:11 pm:

==I hate Trump and Rauner too…does that make me qualified to be governor?==

Collect the signatures for an indy run and find out, I guess.

56. - Grandson of Man - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:14 pm:

It’s okay. Pritzker doesn’t seem to be the “hippest” person around, but then again who am I to judge?

What I would like to eventually see is Pritzker doing a video saying he’s a venture capitalist and doesn’t purposely put on phony working class costumes to fool people, like Rauner does.

57. - Cheryl44 - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:31 pm:

Mavis Staples at a WTTW fundraiser. She walked through the crowd singing. We sang along. It was great.

58. - Glengarry - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:38 pm:

Chris Cornell acoustic is my favorite.

59. - Gooner - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:44 pm:

Biss looks petty with that response. He is starting to just be an annoyance in this race.

He continues to disappoint.

I’m sure is crew worked for hours on that one, but it just doesn’t work.

J.B. looks human. Biss looks like somebody you want to avoid.

60. - Sigh - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:46 pm:

===Pull it off? It is obviously edited and he is wearing a life preserver.===

Lucky P,
    Since Bruce isn’t in charge and you seem loyal, can you make sure to pack some life preserves for him? Sounds like he might need a few based on the 2018 forecast.

61. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:47 pm:

Dan Biss is too robotic. I’m not a J.B. fan but it’s cool hearing him answer regular questions (albeit staged). Biss just goes right over the top (as always) and takes himself way too seriously.

What does Biss listen to - podcasts of math lectures?

62. - TKMH - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:02 pm:

I have a question for Biss - how are you polling?

63. - FDB - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:07 pm:

I would love to see Biss try a humanizing video. Saw him speak at an education forum a few weeks ago, good god whoever engineered that man needs to get him in for an oil change.

64. - FDB - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:08 pm:

Also, not a huge JB fan but this is well done. He does seem to be rather personable which no doubt comes from the childhood trauma he lived through. Starting to slowly believe he could beat Rauner (that’s not much of a benchmark)

65. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:09 pm:

FDB - yes (exclamation point).

“Robot Biss”

Even when he is discussing a passionate matter on the Senate floor he sounds as though he is telling students not to forget about Friday’s algebra quiz.

66. - truthbetold - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:12 pm:

Talking Heads at Poplar Creek on the Stop Making Sense tour in ‘83. I see a lot of music every year, and that is still my favorite.
    2nd - Janis Joplin at the Auditorium in 1969 or 70
    3rd - Cage the Elephant at Lollapalooza in 2017

67. - old time golfer - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:35 pm:

-FDB- That commercial about his traumatic childhood up bringing was pulled for a purpose. I for one, would have loved it if my parents were billionaires. Somehow I think my siblings and I would have dealt with such a sad dilemma.
    lets hope we all can get past the two billionaires and the tough upbringing they had.
    You want to see trauma and tough up bringing, spend some time in the inner city of Chicago or down in East St Loius. Now those kids know trauma.

68. - Juvenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:40 pm:

Daniel Biss should stop listening to the advice of whomever is telling him he ought to be barking at Pritzker every single day.

When every sunrise heralds another news release attacking your opponent as a billionaire, your outrage starts to lose any authenticity.

Pritzker currently has millions invested in early childhood education in our schools, Dan. How much have you invested in Illinois?

And here’s a question: Whatever happened to Dan the Idea Man? Didn’t you promise us you would be dazzling us every day with innovative solutions to our state’s most vexing challenges? It seems like you haven’t announced a substantive policy idea since before the face plant with Alderman Rosa.

If you want folks to take you seriously as a candidate, start acting like a serious candidate. Give people something of substance to vote for, THEN you can peck away at Pritzker’s lead. You have to atleast develop some sort of cohesive base of support to carry your negative attacks for them to be effective. You have plenty of money, hire a communications staff that knows what they are doing. Time to reboot.

69. - DeseDemDose - Thursday, Dec 7, 17 @ 9:40 am:

Led Zeppelin, Chicago Stadium

* Dunn out at SIU
* This won't show up in a TV ad. No way. Not a chance
* Unsurprisingly, Raoul and Harold differ on suing the Trump administration
* Eight days of intense and comical weirdness
* Cook: Rodney Davis "remains the favorite," but chances improve for Dem
* Did AFSCME gain members here after Janus?
* *** UPDATED x3 - ISBE "very likely" the hacked board described in indictment *** 12 Russian military officers indicted for elections interference, including at least one Illinois angle
* "There is a greater racial gap in infant mortality rates today than there was during slavery in America"
* A "revolving door of failure" at DCFS
* Live radio ain't easy
* *** UPDATED x1 *** Rauner taking heat for introducing VP Pence, will face DPI protest led by Rep. Mitchell
* AP fact-checks Pritzker's new TV ad as the candidate triples-down
* *** LIVE COVERAGE ***

* Fact-check: Pritzker camp wrong on Rauner and j.....
* How Rahm Emanuel and Groupon “disrupted” me int.....
* Champaign News-Gazette: In Illinois, ethics rul.....
* Editorial | Time for details on Discovery Partn.....
* A Foot in the Door for the Next Generation..
* Walter Jacobson's Perspective 07/15/18: .....
* Local unions gauge impact of Supreme Court ruling..
* Opinion | Evelyn Sanguinetti: State is taking a.....
* Week in Review: Top stories from across the tri.....
* State Sen. McConchie talks taxes, consolidation..

* Woman fatally shot in Chicago during attempted carjacking
* New Illinois program to offer retirement savings plan
* U of Illinois names alum, 1st woman to head computer science
* State to offer funds to spark Lake Shelbyville resort bids
* The Latest: Overwhelmed poker champ: $8.8M ‘life-changing’
* The Latest: Police say 4 protesters arrested after shooting
* The Latest: Nielsen downplays 2018 Russia election threat
* EXCHANGE: 12-year-old leads effort for 2019 pride parade
* Bison graze to help save Illinois’ prairies
* Angry crowd protests after Chicago police fatally shoot man

* Illinois Governor's Mansion reopens to public
* State agency director Mays has spent $66K on travel
* Governor's Mansion reopens to public on Saturday
* State officials: Illinois was Russian hackers' target
* McDonald's removing salads from 3,000 stores after illness
* Woman berated for Puerto Rico shirt says officer 'blatantly ignored' her
* Board to state: Figure out how to pay step increases
* State has to explain what it's doing to make good on step increases
* Rauner camp asks that 'deceitful' Pritzker ad be withdrawn
* Some fairgrounds roads to be resurfaced

* DTF? The Chicago Transit Authority isn't
* To sue Trump or not to sue Trump: That's the question in Illinois AG race
* Correction
* Citadel hedge funds extend hot streak
* U of I President urges 'big-picture' education reform

* Rick Renteria gives White Sox a D entering all-star break
* Fact-check: Pritzker camp wrong on Rauner and jobs, just ask Pritzker camp
* France tops Croatia to win 2018 FIFA World Cup
* Trump sets expectations low for Helsinki summit with Putin
* Woman, 59, fatally shot during attempted carjacking in West Humboldt Park
* Novak Djokovic beats Kevin Anderson in straight sets for 4th Wimbledon title
* How to watch France vs. Croatia in 2018 FIFA World Cup final
* UK’s Theresa May: Trump told me to ‘sue the EU’ over Brexit
* Doctor fired by Cook County medical examiner now under the microscope in Indiana
* Cops: Pair of burglaries reported in Lawndale

* Man fatally shot by police identified; additional protests planned
* Arson suspected in Harvey house fire
* France wins its second World Cup title with 4-2 victory over Croatia
* Soccer fans flock to Arcada Theatre in St. Charles for World Cup final
* Croatians in Chicago take World Cup final loss in stride
* LINDA C. BLACK HOROSCOPES for 7/15/18
* Pussy Riot claims on-field protest at World Cup final
* Walmart accused of 'legalized shakedown' after alleged shoplifting at Portage store
* Cubs see more room for improvement after seizing NL Central lead
* Novak Djokovic wins 4th Wimbledon title by beating Kevin Anderson in three sets

» State Week: SCOTUS Nominee, Dan Ryan Protest, Misleading Ads
» Controversy Over Firing Of Popular Chicago Public Schools Principal
» Russia Indictments Likely Cover Illinois Hack, State Official Says
» Science Heroes In Children’s Books; Creating Manufacturing Jobs; The Miller Park Zoo
» WBEZ’s Chicago And Illinois News Roundup: July 13, 2018

* State officials: Illinois was Russian hackers' target
* McDonald's removing salads from 3,000 stores after illness
* Woman berated for Puerto Rico shirt says officer 'blatantly ignored' her

* Cash Course: I learn how to manage student loan debt
* Kevin Anderson loses in Wimbledon final
* How well do you follow Quad-City News? Take our weekly quiz
* Three Fairview Heights businesses closing; new restaurant opening in metro-east
* Storied high school football rivalry continues this year
* Where road projects are planned this week in the Decatur region
* Illinois 200 | Rock Island area site of Revolutionary War and War of 1812 battles
* Vintage trailers show off retro glory at Illiniwek
* A little more in store: SouthPark Mall is looking for a new kind of tenant
* PFOP: Bloomington lawyer led fight against anti-Semitism

* The Latest: France explodes with joy after World Cup win
* Woman fatally shot in Chicago during attempted carjacking
* 'Hotel Transylvania 3' tops charts, 'Skyscraper' stumbles
* Truex seeking more success after third win in 6 NASCAR races
* The Latest: Authorities ID Chicago man killed by police

* Federal Legislation Could Open New Doors f...
* Mueller reveals depth of states' elect...
* Rauner embraces Pence, calls him one of th...
* Pence Praised At Event In Rosemont; Protes...
* Arab community resists in Chicago suburb
* ACLU finds inspiration from the NRA for a ...
* Lincoln cuts the ribbon on new police station
* Luby Equipment Services hosts lawmakers
* Ranked: The top 15 possible Democratic pre...
* Luby Equipment Services hosts lawmakers

* Dems reveal plan of attack; focus on impos......
* Have Democrats forgotten their manners?...
* ACLU finds inspiration from the NRA for a ......
* Graham (GHM) Forms $25.94 Double Top; Wint......
* Parametric Portfolio Associates Cut Stake ......

* Trump tells CBS' Glor that the EU is a......
* ACLU finds inspiration from the NRA for a ......
* Good luck to first lady in battling bullies...
* Taylor Lustig, Sean Savett...
* Highchairs and cuddles: how parliaments ar......

* No freeloaders.
* As States Legalize Sports Betting, Will Sports Media Go All In?
* Snoop, the barber.
* A Little Girl's Daddy Is Never Coming Home
* The Weekend In Chicago Rock
* Chicagoetry: Wells At Dearborn
* I never called any teacher in my district a freeloader because we never had any.
* Chicago Saturday night and Sunday morning.
* The [Monday] Papers
* The Weekend Desk Report

* Gov. Rauner meets one of oldest living WWII veterans
* IDOT reopening lanes where possible for July 4 travel
* Bellock named DHFS director
* Follow-Up Samples from the Illinois River Show No Microcystins
* Illinois Department of Public Health Heat Safety Tips

* Best cases for the BlackBerry KEY2
* Sunday debate: Are our smartphone processors fast enough?
* Motorola is launching an Android Oreo Go version of its E5 Play phone
* 5 best delivery apps for Android!
* The web alienates non-English speakers — and we need to change that
* Watch the first teaser for Doctor Who’s next season
* How did we miss the best place for a fingerprint scanner?

* Shields excited to see youth develop for Sox
* Ozzie Guillén: 1993 reunion Q&A
* Yoan Moncada back in White Sox lineup for series finale agai...
* White Sox MiLB Report: Michael Kopech Records 11 Strikeouts
* White Sox commemorate the 1993 division winners and the succ...
* So much for Nuke LaLoosh … White Sox prospect Michael Kopech...
* White Sox Vs Royals Preview: Starting Pitchers, Odds, Predic...