Capitol Fax.com - Your Illinois News Radar » *** UPDATED x1 - Biss responds *** Humanizing the candidate
*** UPDATED x1 - Biss responds *** Humanizing the candidate

Wednesday, Dec 6, 2017

* This is quite good…

*** UPDATE *** Press release…

In response to JB Pritzker’s “Up Close & Personal with JB” video, Daniel Biss asked a question of his own, calling out Prtizker for the continued questions swirling around his usage of offshore tax havens to avoid paying his fair share of taxes.

class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”>

I have a question—which is your favorite offshore trust fund? #twill https://t.co/Wo81zmWcmw

— Daniel Biss (@danielbiss) December 6, 2017

JB Pritzker isn’t the only billionaire candidate running for governor in Illinois who has a history of using offshore accounts to shift their tax burden to working families. During his time as a chairman of private equity firm GTCR, Bruce Rauner had a stake in several Cayman Islands-based investment pools. He’s falsely claimed to have placed his assets into a “blind trust” but it’s been repeatedly demonstrated that isn’t the case.

The only way for both Pritzker and Rauner to earn the trust of Illinois voters is to release their full tax returns as Daniel Biss did more than 8 months ago.

69 Comments »
  1. - Blue dog dem - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:16 pm:

Whats with the clothes these billionaires wear?

2. - Cheryl44 - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:16 pm:

Dear Bruce,

That’s how you do human. Not the costumes, not the prop vehicles, not the dropping the final g.

3. - Gooner - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:18 pm:

I agree with others. This is very good. It definitely humanizes the guy.

4. - Piece of Work - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:18 pm:

So a guy who has 7 times the wealth of Rauner can pull that off, but Bruce can’t?

Pretty much anybody can pull that off.

5. - Texas Red - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

All the world’s indeed a stage
    And we are merely players
    Performers and portrayers
    Each another’s audience
    Outside the gilded cage

6. - buffalo soldier - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

“Favorite concert?” A good light personal question.

“Grammy or Oscar?” Another fun personal question!

“What’s it worth working with Julianna?”

Something every Illinoisan wants to know… I guess?

7. - A guy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

Aside from Frederick Flintstone, it occurs to me Oliver Platt could stand in for him. This is an interesting and cool ad. First really good one from him.

8. - Dave Dahl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:19 pm:

Since he opened the door … “Ginger or Mary Ann?”

9. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:20 pm:

Won’t play on my gadget. Any Vin Scullys out there to give the play-by-play?

10. - Ron Burgundy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:22 pm:

Plus for humanizing him. Not sure about that vest though.

11. - Anon312 - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:22 pm:

I’m going to vote for the first candidate who signs a pledge never to wear one of those ridiculous vests. Who’s with me?

12. - paddyrollingstone - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:23 pm:

I was impressed by that. If the election comes down to who you’d want to have a beer with, JB wins hands down.

13. - Christopher - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:25 pm:

I’ll give Mr. Pritzker my vote, and as others sometimes do here, I will grade that an A.

14. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:25 pm:

Word,

It’s like an ambush interview with the reporter asking him “off-the-cuff” questions “What’s you favorite concert?” … “TV Show of all time” …, and hey, he likes the same things we do…He becomes a regular guy genuinely, without props, like the garbage van, carhartts, and the Harley.

15. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:29 pm:

The interview finishes off with questions about his running mate, and why he’s running for governor…”because everything that I care about, everything that we care about, is under siege by Bruce Rauner and Donald Trump”.

16. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:29 pm:

Except, my only beef is the Steve Miller Band and the Eagles was his favorite concert of all time?

Dude needs to update a bit. And, yes, that’s a Lebowski reference.

17. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:30 pm:

Thanks, PS.

18. - Keyser Soze - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:32 pm:

Rich: What’s your favorite concert of all time?

19. - Ron Burgundy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:32 pm:

Looks like a Brooks Brothers men’s quilted vest - $298.

20. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:34 pm:

=== What’s your favorite concert of all time? ===

Probably Wilco.

21. - Texas Red - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:34 pm:

it seemed real and rather unscripted until the interviewer asked about Juliana.

22. - Responsa - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:37 pm:

B. Good ad. Only seriously cringe-worthy part was the cool- uncool Juliana exchange. Waay too treacle-ly.

23. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:37 pm:

===Brooks Brothers men’s quilted vest - $298. ===

He can afford it. lol

24. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:39 pm:

Gotta be the Foreigner Concert in Rockford for me.

Urgent - Best Sax Solo EVER

25. - Confused - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:41 pm:

Isn’t this the exact same video the House GOP has been doing all fall with reps? JS…..

26. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:44 pm:

His vest is missing some flair. I believe the minimum is 15 pieces.

27. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:45 pm:

312 - not a bad idea for a pledge. Dan Biss would look silly in a vest.

28. - Gruntled University Employee - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:47 pm:

Any of the Bottle Rockets living room shows I’ve been to. 50 people max, all acoustic and all requests. I gave up on Wilco when they fired Jay Bennet.

29. - Lucky Pierre - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:49 pm:

Pull it off? It is obviously edited and he is wearing a life preserver.

30. - Don Gerard - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:50 pm:

@Rich Miller
    Which’s WILCO? 1.0?

=== What’s your favorite concert of all time? ===

Probably Wilco.

31. - Montrose - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:55 pm:

This shows what JB really has going for him. He is a likable, personable guy. He comes across as very down to earth. I think commercials like this will really help him.

32. - Gooner - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:57 pm:

Lucky P, you really are upset about the Trump reference?

Wow, you need to lighten up.

Trump is an incredibly unpopular guy. Every Democrat is going to mention Trump.

The GOP voted for the guy. This is the consequence.

Next time, do a better job in the primaries.

33. - @MisterJayEm - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:57 pm:

=== What’s your favorite concert of all time? ===

Probably Wilco

After all these years, lineup and stylistic changes, Wilco covers a lot of ground — which tour, Rich?

– MrJM

34. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 1:59 pm:

Dammit. He’s making it hard to dislike him.

35. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:02 pm:

==Aside from Frederick Flintstone, it occurs to me Oliver Platt could stand in for him.==

I heard “the big guy from Modern Family” a couple weeks ago, which I don’t *entirely* see, but kinda.

36. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:03 pm:

Best concert: Bob Dylan @U of I

Worst concert : Bob Dylan @ State Fairgrounds.

37. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:04 pm:

===which tour, Rich? ===

October, 2002, Foellinger Auditorium, University of Illinois. Setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/wilco/2002/foellinger-auditorium-university-of-illinois-urbana-il-1bd2e968.html

38. - Lucky Pierre - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:04 pm:

No I am not upset about the Trump reference but it is telling that JB only mentions that in addition to the obvious Rauner reference.

He doesn’t want a single underutilized Chicago school to close, cut any spending, oppose the unions or trial lawyers in any way, advocate for any reforms for business or change any Madigan policy.

Voila, once the wealthy pay their fair share despite his hypocrisy, Illinois will magically be fixed.

That is what I am concerned about.

39. - Christopher - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:04 pm:

- Arsenal -

Eric Stonestreet? Nah, no resemblance.

40. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:05 pm:

==He can’t forget to include the Trump reference, it sure beats messy policy proposals that require specifics to confuse voters with.==

You are pretty clearly demonstrating how much the Trump references bother Team Superstar, and should expect them to continue.

==If the election comes down to who you’d want to have a beer with, JB wins hands down.==

He’s got a good retail politics demeanor that I think will wear will over the long campaign. But I think the “Who would you rather have a beer with?” test is overrated as a predictor.

41. - Montrose - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:06 pm:

“Pull it off? It is obviously edited and he is wearing a life preserver.

He can’t forget to include the Trump reference, it sure beats messy policy proposals that require specifics to confuse voters with.”

Are you in any way, shape, or fashion able to evaluate an ad like this objectively? Every comment doesn’t need to be another push for your candidate, you know.

42. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:08 pm:

===Are you in any way, shape, or fashion able===

No. It’s a bot.

Notice that LP never comments on “fun” posts. Just repeats him/herself over and over and over and over.

43. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:10 pm:

==October, 2002, Foellinger Auditorium, University of Illinois.==

Oh snap, I was at that same concert. I didn’t actually know Wilco at the time, but my friend said, “You have a messenger bag, you should like Wilco.”

44. - Reaganing - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:11 pm:

45. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:11 pm:

==He doesn’t want a single underutilized Chicago school to close==

Well, your guy can go ahead and run on schools closing and see how that works.

46. - JoanP - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:16 pm:

Best concert? Tough.

Probably the New Orleans Social Club & Friends at Millennium Park, two years after Katrina. Irma Thomas and Koko Taylor on the same stage at the same time. Talk about pitching a whang-dang-doodle.

47. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:17 pm:

==Whatever else you may think of Pritzker, I cannot imagine Gov. Rauner pulling off something like that.==

As I recall, his “humanizing touches” were all about showing off how he owns some Poor Stuff.

48. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:18 pm:

–Am I the only one who thinks, no matter which candidate or legislator does this, that these videos are awkward and unbelievably cheese?–

I think they try this stuff out on video to see if they have the makings of a decent spot. This one sure ain’t soup yet.

49. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:20 pm:

Rich - that would be a good question for Friday:

“Best concert you’ve attended”

Bonus question:

“If you’ve seen your favorite band play more than once what was there best show?”

50. - MacombMike - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:33 pm:

How do you do, fellow kids?

51. - Iggy - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 2:47 pm:

Kinda hard to watch. In that I got a little sick trying to follow the bouncing screen. But I get it, shot on the iPhone, JBs on the move heading to important meetings. I will just say that these videos are cringey regardless of who is doing them. And I am so glad that Rauner hasn’t done one of these like a few house GOP reps. I think I was happier before I knew what the one item David Olsen could not live without.

52. - CatAttack - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:02 pm:

Good idea…but he still doesn’t have a reason to be running? I hate Trump and Rauner too…does that make me qualified to be governor?

53. - dbk - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:07 pm:

Technically this is down in the minor leagues, but boy, does he come across like a real human being.

And that bit about the gov and the pres - well, they are against everything JB and Dems stand for, aren’t they? He’s not allowed to mention this not insignificant fact?

54. - Just Observing - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:08 pm:

=== It’s like an ambush interview with the reporter asking him “off-the-cuff” questions ===

Except its not a reporter, it’s a campaign staff person or hire, asking rehearsed questions.

55. - Arsenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:11 pm:

==I hate Trump and Rauner too…does that make me qualified to be governor?==

Collect the signatures for an indy run and find out, I guess.

56. - Grandson of Man - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:14 pm:

It’s okay. Pritzker doesn’t seem to be the “hippest” person around, but then again who am I to judge?

What I would like to eventually see is Pritzker doing a video saying he’s a venture capitalist and doesn’t purposely put on phony working class costumes to fool people, like Rauner does.

57. - Cheryl44 - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:31 pm:

Mavis Staples at a WTTW fundraiser. She walked through the crowd singing. We sang along. It was great.

58. - Glengarry - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:38 pm:

Chris Cornell acoustic is my favorite.

59. - Gooner - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:44 pm:

Biss looks petty with that response. He is starting to just be an annoyance in this race.

He continues to disappoint.

I’m sure is crew worked for hours on that one, but it just doesn’t work.

J.B. looks human. Biss looks like somebody you want to avoid.

60. - Sigh - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:46 pm:

===Pull it off? It is obviously edited and he is wearing a life preserver.===

Lucky P,
    Since Bruce isn’t in charge and you seem loyal, can you make sure to pack some life preserves for him? Sounds like he might need a few based on the 2018 forecast.

61. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 3:47 pm:

Dan Biss is too robotic. I’m not a J.B. fan but it’s cool hearing him answer regular questions (albeit staged). Biss just goes right over the top (as always) and takes himself way too seriously.

What does Biss listen to - podcasts of math lectures?

62. - TKMH - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:02 pm:

I have a question for Biss - how are you polling?

63. - FDB - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:07 pm:

I would love to see Biss try a humanizing video. Saw him speak at an education forum a few weeks ago, good god whoever engineered that man needs to get him in for an oil change.

64. - FDB - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:08 pm:

Also, not a huge JB fan but this is well done. He does seem to be rather personable which no doubt comes from the childhood trauma he lived through. Starting to slowly believe he could beat Rauner (that’s not much of a benchmark)

65. - Curl of the Burl - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:09 pm:

FDB - yes (exclamation point).

“Robot Biss”

Even when he is discussing a passionate matter on the Senate floor he sounds as though he is telling students not to forget about Friday’s algebra quiz.

66. - truthbetold - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:12 pm:

Talking Heads at Poplar Creek on the Stop Making Sense tour in ‘83. I see a lot of music every year, and that is still my favorite.
    2nd - Janis Joplin at the Auditorium in 1969 or 70
    3rd - Cage the Elephant at Lollapalooza in 2017

67. - old time golfer - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:35 pm:

-FDB- That commercial about his traumatic childhood up bringing was pulled for a purpose. I for one, would have loved it if my parents were billionaires. Somehow I think my siblings and I would have dealt with such a sad dilemma.
    lets hope we all can get past the two billionaires and the tough upbringing they had.
    You want to see trauma and tough up bringing, spend some time in the inner city of Chicago or down in East St Loius. Now those kids know trauma.

68. - Juvenal - Wednesday, Dec 6, 17 @ 4:40 pm:

Daniel Biss should stop listening to the advice of whomever is telling him he ought to be barking at Pritzker every single day.

When every sunrise heralds another news release attacking your opponent as a billionaire, your outrage starts to lose any authenticity.

Pritzker currently has millions invested in early childhood education in our schools, Dan. How much have you invested in Illinois?

And here’s a question: Whatever happened to Dan the Idea Man? Didn’t you promise us you would be dazzling us every day with innovative solutions to our state’s most vexing challenges? It seems like you haven’t announced a substantive policy idea since before the face plant with Alderman Rosa.

If you want folks to take you seriously as a candidate, start acting like a serious candidate. Give people something of substance to vote for, THEN you can peck away at Pritzker’s lead. You have to atleast develop some sort of cohesive base of support to carry your negative attacks for them to be effective. You have plenty of money, hire a communications staff that knows what they are doing. Time to reboot.

69. - DeseDemDose - Thursday, Dec 7, 17 @ 9:40 am:

Led Zeppelin, Chicago Stadium

TrackBack URI

Post your comment... And please take a half second to come up with a nickname. It makes following the posts easier for everyone... Thanks

In other words, do your best to be civilized and smart.

* Groups file lawsuit against Cook County Assessor alleging racial discrimination
* *** UPDATED x1 *** Pritzker's money, pros and cons
* Pritzker wants Rauner to release veterans' home documents
* Illinois Veterans' Home timeline raises even more questions

* Another View: No single person in charge of Ill.....
* Pritzker wants Rauner to release veterans' home.....
* Legionnaires' Outbreak At Illinois Veterans Hom.....
* Illinois governor signs opioid law - Pharmacy T.....
* New law aimed at combating fraudulent opioid pr.....
* McSweeney joins Ives in calling for investigati.....
* New law aimed at combatting fraudulent opioid p.....

* German officer interns with Quincy police, broadens skills
* Decatur school's chess club making all the right moves
* Suburban police sergeant charged with shooting his son
* Peoria man who burned child in shower sentenced to prison
* Judges consider if racial bias in drug stash-house stings
* Rookie bomb-sniffing dog at airport has pooping problem
* Judge: Video gambling profits must be split with operators
* Chicago Transit Authority to raise 2018 train, bus fares
* Ex-cop sentenced for tipping off friend about drug arrest
* Scott Air Force Base official under sexual misconduct probe

* Under the Dome Podcast: "Objection! (to nominating petitions), Pritzker endorsements
* Schoenburg: Jones leads fundraising in 13th Democratic primary
* Governor candidates want action on Legionnaire’s outbreak at veterans home
* Schoenburg: Pritzker foundation gave $50 million in 3 years
* Families blame state in veterans home Legionnaires' outbreak
* State insurance department promotes ACA sign-up period
* Westerfield, Hicks, Senor among candidates hit with petition objections
* Fact check: Did Rauner or Pritzker release more tax info?
* Objections filed to candidate petitions
* Illinois' legislative conflicts law could be better, official says

* Sears selling DieHard-branded products on Amazon
* DePaul explores health care expansion
* Chicago Cares, WomenOnCall to merge
* Rauner's big health care headache in 2018? Medicaid.
* Nonprofits backed by 2 powerful families are merging

* White Sox do less than expected in Rule 5 Draft
* Bannon, undeterred, under siege from GOP after Alabama loss
* Cubs agree to terms with former closer Steve Cishek
* Marty Stuart heads ‘West’ with latest release
* Three violent robberies reported in River North, Streeterville
* Cubs sign veteran reliever Steve Cishek: reports
* Fertility doctor faces judge for lying about using own sperm
* Police: Pair burglarized 8 Near North Side businesses in November
* Coroner: Accused Kentucky state lawmaker’s death is apparent suicide
* In the music spotlight: Andrew Bird

* Indian Head Park sergeant charged with shooting 22-year-old son
* Knox Fortune — from behind the scenes in Chicago with Chance the Rapper to making a scene
* White Sox make 'impressive offer' for Manny Machado
* Cubs agree to 2-year deal with reliever Steve Cishek
* Oak Brook trustee doesn't believe allegations against Roy Moore, alleges smear campaign by Democrats
* Former Evanston softball player on a mission to give back
* Pedestrian fatally struck by car along Randall Road in Elgin
* Putin accuses U.S. agencies of manipulating Russian doping doctor's testimony, potentially with drugs
* Bears No. 1 (and only) receiver Kendall Wright has better hands than eyes
* LINDA C. BLACK HOROSCOPES for 12/14/17

» Illinois Women Tell Their #Metoo Stories
» Illinois Issues: A Personal Story
» Key Question For Democrats: To Billionaire, Or Not To Billionaire?
» Pritzker To Be First On Primary Ballot
» 3 Years, 13 Legionnaires’ Deaths At Illinois Veterans’ Home
» Protesters Disrupt Meeting, Call For Palos Trustee To Quit Over ‘Racist’ Comments
» Chicago Hospital First To Sue Over Bad Rating
» Cook County Republican Files For Illinois Treasurer Seat
» Chicago To Pay $31 Million To 4 Wrongly Convicted For Rape, Murder
» Court: 'Making A Murderer' Defendant's Confession Stands

* Kathleen Parker: Women's rage unleashed
* Schoenburg: Jones leads fundraising in 13th Democratic primary
* Governor candidates want action on Legionnaire’s outbreak at veterans home
* Schoenburg: Pritzker foundation gave $50 million in 3 years
* Families blame state in veterans home Legionnaires' outbreak
* State insurance department promotes ACA sign-up period
* Our View: Better ways for Lincoln Library to address late fines
* Sandy Hook police chief: From grief, doing good
* Catherine Rampell: The Trump administration's tax 'report' reads like fan fiction

* Goodfellow Fund donors 12/14/17
* 5 East St. Louis teens charged with armed carjacking
* Traffic alert: Downed power lines at Central Park and Marquette
* Englebert Spieler was an early shoemaker in Highland
* Highland residents could see slight increase in property taxes
* Road closure: North Lee Street
* O’Fallon Public Safety names 2017 employees of the year
* Woman gets prison term for robbing banks in Edwardsville, Glen Carbon
* YMCA program helps local man overcome effects of chemo
* Officers shot in North St. Louis County; standoff diverts I-270 traffic

* Report: Crystal Lake sex offender receives probation for playing Santa in Huntley
* Pedestrian dies after being hit crossing Randall Road in Elgin
* Athletico, Wingstop slated for Walmart outlot in Carpentersville
* EEI's Schweisthal earns P.E. license
* What's in GOP tax accord: Big cuts for business, wealthy

* Hultgren, Roskam help deliver tax bill for...
* Editorial: Roskam gets gun vote right, Hul...
* Kendall GOP chief to challenge Kinzinger i...
* Letter: Consumers taking a hit - Northwest...
* Over 40 Members of Congress Urge President...
* Christmas ruminations; farewell to 2017, h...
* Slew of suburban Democrats seek to challen...
* This RSS feed URL is deprecated
* High school football: Randy Hultgren lauds...
* Our Reps: Randy Hultgren Sides With Party ...

* This RSS feed URL is deprecated...

* This RSS feed URL is deprecated...
* Pritzker wants Rauner to release veterans'......

* Lottery results -- winners and losers
* Sunday week in review.
* Rauner kills. Nursing homes and veteran homes.
* The Week In Chicago Rock
* Charter Schools Are Complicit With Segregation
* I’m sure Van Dyke feels picked upon by reporter-type he wanted to silence
* Journalist Jamie Kalven won't be forced to identify his Laquan McDonald story sources, and other Chicago news
* Chicago’s only brewery-distillery gets into the bar business with Maplewood Lounge
* Ayako Kato's three-month movement workshop Art of Now III culminates with an experimental performance concert
* Chicago music-scene photographer Tim Nagle talks about his first book, Take It Outside

* Illinois EPA Announces Upcoming Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
* First Lady Launches Illinois Family Connects

* eero Pro review: The best mesh home network upgrade you can buy
* Apple Pay Offers $5 iTunes Gift Card When You Shop Online at Select Retailers December 14-21
* BLU Life One X3 makes proper commercial debut to erase painful One X2 memory
* Snapchat launches augmented reality developer platform Lens Studio
* Pandora Grants Free Tier Listeners Access to On-Demand Features if They View 15-Second Ad
* iMac Pro pricing ranges from $4,999 to $13,199, with several ‘recommended configurations’ in-between
* [Deal] Grab the TicHome Mini Smart Speaker with Google Assistant for just $48

* White Sox trade rumors: Manny Machado isn’t going away
* White Sox trade Rule 5 pick Tocci to Texas
* Rodon on schedule after shoulder surgery
* White Sox may be busy during Rule 5 Draft