Wednesday, Aug 15, 2018
* Today is Governor’s Day at the Illinois State Fair. Follow along with ScribbleLive…
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Anonymous - Wednesday, Aug 15, 18 @ 9:55 am:
Lahood talking about how lucky we are to have Trump. Gosh, I just feel so lucky. I’m sure soy farmers feel lucky, children taken away from their families feel lucky, and minorities feel lucky. We’re all just the luckiest people in the world.
- Annonin' - Wednesday, Aug 15, 18 @ 11:53 am:
That LaHood, who joins Rodney D, as a fully inflated empty suit needs to stop gushing before some realizes there alternatives in November and turn him out of office.
- Annonin' - Wednesday, Aug 15, 18 @ 12:57 pm:
Durkie in shorts a golf shirt from House Senate softball game…very frugal
- Anonymous - Wednesday, Aug 15, 18 @ 2:01 pm:
Could you be more obviously be surrounded by paid interns? Dead duck.
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.