* Here you go…
* Rep. Jerry Long finds new source of campaign cash: Illinois State Board of Elections filings show Liberty Principles spent nearly $70,000 at the end of October in support of Long’s campaign.
* Speaker Paul Ryan in Chicago suburbs touts fellow Republican Randy Hultgren — and Packers
* Ryan helps Hultgren tilt his message toward economy
* Why did ABATE of Illinois rescind it’s endorsement of Governor Rauner?
* Tribune Editorial: This election is a showdown between Rauner and Madigan
* Down to the wire: Counting the days, pennies, patches, problems in gov race
* Far out! Illinois Dems think they’ve dropped in on the big one
* Rauner’s conservative predicament: “If Bruce Rauner ends up losing we need to realize that we need to go back to our grassroots. We need to be inclusive. We need to be a positive party. We’ve got to stop calling people names and focus on a agenda that makes sense,” McSweeney said.
* Preckwinkle’s Dems fund blue wave to swamp County Board Republicans
* Will Democrats Casten, Underwood beat Republicans Roskam, Hultgren?
* Gov. Rauner visits Harrisburg on campaign tour across Illinois
* Transcript: EDN interviews Gov. Bruce Rauner