Tuesday, May 14, 2019
* Barring no weather deterioration, the game is still on. 5:30 at Lincoln Park.
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Grandson of Man - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 4:51 pm:
Rooting for the Senate, where things get done.
- wordslinger - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 4:58 pm:
More confusion, hijinks, groaners and laughs than watching Jose Martinez play right field, I’m sure.
- Ok - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 5:04 pm:
I assume wagering is totally kosher at the Patk?
- PublicServant - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 5:09 pm:
McSweeney refuses to play by the rules ranting “Don’t tread on me” as he runs from 3rd base to 1st without even an at bat.
The Democrats “grab” all the bats replacing them with feathers so no one gets hurt, and requiring fingerprints of each batter before allowing them to the plate.
The Republican’s refuse to fund the game, so home plate is literally a plate from Jim Durkin’s Office, and 1st through 3rd are just cardboard boxes with a rock on top to hold them in place.
Anything I miss?
- Blue Dog Dem - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 5:29 pm:
Reitz to Costello to Reitz for the triple play.
- Tim - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 5:50 pm:
Can you root for both sides to lose?
- PublicServant - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 5:51 pm:
Come on Rich…that was funny…
- Todd - Tuesday, May 14, 19 @ 6:00 pm:
The capitol will smell of bengay tomorrow, ibprohien willl be on all the desks and we may see some limping and gimping
Name/Nickname - May soon be required
E-mail - May soon be required
URL - Not required
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail