Thursday, May 23, 2019
* The Senate was never scheduled to be in session this weekend. From the House Bulletin…
Looks like an early adjournment tomorrow, too.
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Donnie Elgin - Thursday, May 23, 19 @ 4:09 pm:
- Donnie Elgin - Thursday, May 23, 19 @ 4:10 pm:
- Responsa - Thursday, May 23, 19 @ 4:14 pm:
Well, if all their work is done why shouldn’t they take it easy over a holiday weekend?
- OurMagician - Thursday, May 23, 19 @ 5:22 pm:
Photo op available for those on the other side who want to get to work. That of course would assume the other side wants to do anything but say no and push separation bills so they’ll go home too and hold “rallies”.
- Tim - Thursday, May 23, 19 @ 6:32 pm:
Not much of a surprise. That group never has worked very hard.
- Lt Guv - Thursday, May 23, 19 @ 10:31 pm:
It simply means things aren’t entirely cooked yet. Nothing more.
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.