* Press release…
Public Health Officials Announce 715 New Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus Disease
SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 715 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 64 additional confirmed deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 30s, 1 male 40s, 2 females 50s, 2 males 50s, 9 females 60s, 6 males 60s, 5 females 70s, 5 males 70s, 3 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 4 females 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s
- Grundy County: 1 female 80s
- Jackson County: 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Madison County: 1 female 90s
- McHenry County: 1 female 70s
- Peoria County: 1 female 80s
- St. Clair County: 2 males 70s, 1 female 90s
- Will County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 60s, 2 females 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 138,540 cases, including 6,770 deaths, in 101 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 29,331 specimens for a total of 1,428,841. The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from June 17–June 23 is 3%.
Hospitalizations and ICU usage continues to decline.
* IDPH also has a couple of recent charts…
* Race/Ethnicity Statewide Metrics
* Syndromic Surveillance