* Illinois Business Journal…
Ann Callis and Rachelle Crowe, both prominent Metro East Democrats, are among those being recommended as United States attorney by the state’s two U.S. senators.
Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth, both Democrats, sent a list of names to the White House on Wednesday to be considered for two U.S. attorney positions in the Central District and Southern District of Illinois and for three U.S. Marshal positions in the Northern District, Central District, and Southern District of Illinois.
Based on recommendations made by screening committees the Senators established in each district, Durbin and Duckworth have forwarded the names of the following nine individuals to President Biden for consideration:
• Southern District of Illinois United States Attorney: Ann Callis; Rachelle Crowe; Brandon Zanotti
• Southern District of Illinois United States Marshal: David Davis; Brad Maxwell
• Northern District of Illinois United States Marshal: LaDon Reynolds
• Central District of Illinois United States Attorney: Gregory Harris; Michael Havera
• Central District of Illinois United States Marshal: Brendan Heffner
More here and here.