Friday, May 27, 2022 - Posted by Rich Miller
* Democratic congressional candidate Jonathan Jackson’s latest campaign mailer not only confuses his father with his brother, but it spells his famous father’s first name wrong…
Click here to help buy presents for LSSI foster kids!
- twowaystreet - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:18 pm:
“I’m so focused on the distort, I don’t have time to poof”
- phocion - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:20 pm:
“Communications Intern Seeks New Employment Opportunity”
- Stomach churner - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:22 pm:
Someone find Clem a new hobby. Politics ain’t it.
- Ron Burgundy - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:22 pm:
“When not singing with his famous brothers…”
- Lurker - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:23 pm:
- walker - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:29 pm:
Staff not from here
- H-W - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:42 pm:
Egads! Fire that staffer or the printer! That’s just crazy. I wonder if Jonathan was asked to proof the flyer.
- Levois J - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 12:48 pm:
He needs better writers :)
- Donnie Elgin - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 1:09 pm:
What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.
- Been There - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 1:10 pm:
Well compared to all the mistruths the other campaigns up and down the ballot spew out you might as well join the club.
- Oswego Willy - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 1:14 pm:
To the pist,
You cant write inportant things that are cridical to explainning who you are and mispell the simplist of words, or have refferences be wrong to family members’ rolls.
I’ll bee the first to reedily admit I can’t spell all thats great, or even use the coorect English either, but really, whose reading anything Im writing anyways.
I stills give it a “B-“
- 47th Ward - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 1:18 pm:
Distancing himself from the family scandals?
“I hardly know those people. I can’t even spell their names.”
- Pundent - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 1:38 pm:
No mention of Tito. Everybody always overlooks Tito.
- Unionman - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 2:03 pm:
“Dad, you spell your name with an I, don’t you.”
- Unionman - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 2:04 pm:
From the Communications Director: “We apologize that we inadvertently mixed up the pieces about Reverend Jackson and Justice for Jussie.”
- Shytown - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 2:09 pm:
I’m just here for the comments lol
- Streator Curmudgeon - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 2:29 pm:
Should have listed the rest of his talented family:
- don the legend - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 2:48 pm:
“I’m not sure of the Homegrown Leadership part but somebody definitely has homegrown something.”
- thisjustinagain - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 2:58 pm:
“I stand by my misspellings” — me, parodying Dan Quayle’s famous quip.
How can anyone take a candidate seriously with this many mistakes in a simple mailer or handout??
- Jocko - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 3:25 pm:
==Fire that staffer or the printer==
In his(or her) defense, it was Jussie on the first draft.
- Dotnonymous - Friday, May 27, 22 @ 3:58 pm:
A potato is a potato is a potatoe?
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.