Wednesday, Mar 29, 2006
This question was adapted from a reader suggestion.
Come up with new slogans for the Blagojevich, Topinka and Meeks 2006 fall campaigns.
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Stavros Popodopolis - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 8:13 am:
James Meeks, Settling for a Billion!
- zatoichi - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 9:02 am:
Blago - Yes to Illinois, Paying for it Tomorrow.
JBT - Making Our Resources Our Need.
Meeks - Our people deserve more.
- Reddbyrd - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 9:43 am:
Meeks: The longer I keep this up, the long AccordianGal is out of the news.
- Azinine - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 9:52 am:
Meeks: I’ll save your baby’s life, even if I have to kill somebody.
- Ravenswood Right Winger - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 10:14 am:
Meeks-Pass the Collection Plate for the schoolkids.
- Bluefish - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 10:26 am:
Blago - What is she thinking?
Topinka - What is his testicular verility thinking?
Meeks - What the f*** am I thinking?
- Skeeter - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 1:09 pm:
Blago: This Time I PROMISE Not to Piss off Madigan
Topinka: Vote Topinka and We [Republicans] All Get [Government] Jobs
Meeks: Meeks For Mayor 2007
- the Patriot - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 1:55 pm:
Guv: Last chance to buy a no bid contract!
Topinka: I’m no gem, but at least I’m not Rod.
Meeks: “vote, for none of the above!”
- St. Nickname - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 3:48 pm:
Rod — One for the Money
JBT — Two for the show
Meeks — Rod better be scared so give me the dough!
- downstate republican - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 5:17 pm:
- Chicagograssroots - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 7:18 pm:
Board appointment? $50,000. No-bid contract? $100,000. Saturation media buys? Priceless. There are some things money can’t buy — but we aren’t one of them.
No, Mr. Hendon, the carpet doesn’t match the drapes.
You pro-life conservatives are racist if you dont support tax increases and big government.
- Anon - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 8:10 pm:
Meeks/Oberweis: “Twice the Jim, twice the fun!”
- Anon - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 8:11 pm:
Blagojevich/Quinn: “Buy now, pay later”
- Anon - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 8:14 pm:
Topinka/Birkett: “One man, one woman. Guess which is which”
- Gregor Samsa - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 8:40 pm:
Rod: “I didn’t know there was a slogan, one of my staff must have messed that up.”
Judy: “The one that hasn’t made a fool of themself on Comedy Central yet.”
Meeks: “If you’re going to get preached to, have a professional do it”.
- Papa Legba - Wednesday, Mar 29, 06 @ 9:58 pm:
GRod: Is my testicular verility is being challenged? Do we need to poll the issue?
JBT: Damn, I wish I could smoke during those stupid debates.
Meeks: Praise the Lord and pass the collection plate again.
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.