Capitol Fax.com - Your Illinois News Radar » Question of the day
Question of the day

Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012

* A quick JJJr roundup…

* Feds believe Jesse Jackson Jr. got tip about probe into his finances: Federal authorities believe Jesse Jackson Jr. was tipped off to the federal investigation that ultimately contributed to the demise of his once-promising career. Sources with knowledge of the probe told the Chicago Sun-Times that investigators believe Jackson had learned of the federal scrutiny of his financial activity prior to his June 10 leave from Congress. The sources said it didn’t necessarily mean the tip was from an investigative source, saying it was possible the congressman received a tip from someone who was notified about the probe, possibly through a subpoena.

* A Talk with Ald. Will Burns: Looks Like He’s Running for JJJ’s Seat

* Blacks fret free-for-all for Jesse Jackson Jr. seat

* Jesse Jackson Jr. resignation letter read aloud in U.S. House

* The setup

Seventeen years ago, Jesse Jackson Jr. ran for Congress to replace a beleaguered rep who had been convicted in a federal scheme.

Jackson replaced Mel Reynolds, who ultimately resigned in disgrace.

On Wednesday, Jackson resigned in disgrace, the subject of a federal investigation.

Guess who now wants his job back? Mel Reynolds.

“So He Can Finish the Work,” is the news release that Reynolds sent out today, announcing he would officially announce his intentions to run for Jackson’s seat at noon.

* The Question: Mel Reynolds campaign slogan?

I know this will be difficult, but you must absolutely keep it clean in comments. I’m serious.

1. - siriusly - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:03 pm:

Mel Reynolds will serve the people, you can take that to the bank. The East Bank Club that is.

2. - Very Old Soil - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:04 pm:

I won’t get caught this time.

3. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:04 pm:

A Federal Insider, in More Ways than One

Time for Double Jeopardy

4. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:05 pm:

“No Change”

5. - walkinfool - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:06 pm:

“Build on our District’s legacy.”

BTW: Will recently shaved his beard. He’s runnin’.

6. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:07 pm:

Mel Reynolds - So we Know Where He is At.

Mel Reynolds - Meh, ok …

Mel Reynolds - You Tried Me, you Tried JJJ, Now Back to Me!

Mel Reynolds - Bugless, Wireless, Was Homeless, No Congress!

Mel Reynolds - A 2nd District Oldie but a Goodie

Mel Reynolds - Nothing Can Stop Me Now … No Seriously, Nothing Can, I Checked.

Mel Reynolds - From Halfway House to the People’s House, One More Time.

Mel Reynolds - Noy Your Typical Retread, and It’s Not a Typo

Mel Reynolds - This Time, I Will Make Good, I Think.

Mel Reynolds - From the Congress Street SRO, to Congress, in DC.

Mel Reynolds - Congression Experience With Scared-Straight Charm.

7. - Angry Chicagoan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:17 pm:

Because what you see is what you get. If you settle for me, you won’t be disappointed!

8. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:17 pm:

Mel Reynolds - One More Candidate to Help Deebie Win.

Mel Reynolds - Representing the Best of Former 2dn District Congressman.

Mel Reynolds - Couldn’t Hurt …

Mel Reynolds - One of 435, So the Damage is Minimal.

Mel Reynolds - Caucus Chair in Prison, Congressman for You.

Mel Reynolds - From Holding Cell to Cloak Room, for You.

Mel Reynolds - I was Pardoned, so Pardon Me if I take My Seat Back …

Mel Reynolds - Because I have to Start Over to Get my Pension Back.

Mel Reynolds - Because Rahm & the Law Says I Can’t Run for Alderman.

Mel Reynolds - Forget the Bad, Remember the Good!

Mel Reynolds - We Spell Redemption M.E.L.

Mel Reynolds - From Serving Lunches in Prision to Serving You in Washington!

9. - Say again - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:18 pm:

This would be way more fun if we didn’t have to keep it clean.

10. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:19 pm:

I will being Felony Franks to you neigborhood!

11. - Robert the Bruce - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:19 pm:

“Better the con you know…let’s stop at 2 Congressmen going to prison from our district”

12. - siriusly - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:22 pm:

Mel Reynolds - he’s STILL not Gus Savage.

Mel Reynolds - he’s constitutionally eligible.

Mel Reynolds for Congress, I won’t let you down again, again, again, again.

13. - OneMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:23 pm:

“Uniforms”

14. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:25 pm:

My crimes were less serious than my successor!

15. - OneMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:25 pm:

“You know he went to Harvard and spent some time at Oxford”

16. - Wensicia - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:26 pm:

“It takes an ex-con Congressman to replace the next convicted Congressman!”

“Vote for Mel!”

17. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:28 pm:

Mel Reynolds - New Boundaries, Less That Know me!

Mel Reynolds - A Chicago Tale.

Mel Reynolds - Never Thought I Could Get a 2nd Chance, in the 2nd District.

Mel Reynolds - Misunderstood, but Transcripts Fixed That.

Mel Reynolds - Giving “Let Me Say for the Record” a Whole New Meaning.

Mel Reynolds - @nd district Elected, President Clinton’s Pardon Approved!

Mel Reynolds - Can’t Question Bill Clinton, Can Ya?

Mel Reynolds - Guess What? Travel Restrictions Lifted!

18. - Cincinnatus - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:30 pm:

Mel can ring your school bell.

19. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:30 pm:

Hey - OneMan - !

Mel Reynolds - From Harvard to Oxford to Congress, the Long Way!

Well Done, - OneMan -!

20. - frustrated GOP - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:34 pm:

Don’t know about the campaign but the book should be “Pardon me, Mr. President” oh wait someone did that,

Slogan; A man with convictions.

21. - OneMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:36 pm:

“You Know What You Are Getting”
    “The only candidate with experience following a candidate with issues”
    “Are you wearing a wire”
    “Come one, he wouldn’t do something dumb a third time”
    “Already has a prisoner number”

22. - OneMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:37 pm:

A Special Candidate For A Special Election

23. - PublicServant - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:38 pm:

Vote for Mel and he WON’T kiss your baby…until she’s in high school.

24. - Jake From Elwood - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:38 pm:

Mel: Don’t Confuse me with Alderman Mell as I want no link to that jailbird Blago.

25. - Sir Reel - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:41 pm:

Mel Reynolds: the only candidate with the experience to resign in disgrace when the time comes.

26. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:47 pm:

Mel Reynolds - Beacuse Locally I Can’t Come Back.

Mel Reynolds - D.C. Needs More Like Me, I Guess.

Mel Reynolds - I Left My Work in D.C. Incomplete.

Mel Reynolds - Where Shawshank and Mr. Smith Meet in D.C.

Mel Reynolds - To Re-Write the Law Books I Read in Prison.

Mel Reynolds - I Know! Can You Believe This?

Mel Reynolds - Endorsed by The Pardoned Everywhere!

Mel Reynolds - Yep, My Plan “C” in a Nutshell.

Mel Reynolds - Just How I Planned it Years Ago.

Mel Reynolds - Pardoned by Bill, Maybe Pardoned by Hillary?

Mel Reynolds - Chicago’s Very Own, and Oxford’s Too.

Mel Reynolds - Most Likely to Go to Congress, Go to Prision, Get Pardoned …

27. - 47th Ward - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:50 pm:

A special election? Did I win the Lotto?

28. - Big Red - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:52 pm:

If any con can I can.

29. - JustaJoe - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:53 pm:

Taking the pride in Illinois to a new level!

30. - Rich Miller - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 12:56 pm:

===A special election? Did I win the Lotto? ===

Gonna be difficult to top that one.

31. - Anonymous - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:00 pm:

In 2013 it will be 18 years since I was in Congress. 18 years — so it will be legal.

32. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:00 pm:

=== ===A special election? Did I win the Lotto? ===

Gonna be difficult to top that one.===

WOW!!!!!

(Oswego Willy Walks away)

Well Done!

33. - Responsa - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:05 pm:

So vote for me–Melvin Reynolds for congress. Note: Melvin. M-E-L-V-I-N. Do not confuse me with that convicted ctiminal Mel Reynolds who used to be in the U.S. House of Repreasentatives.

34. - Third Reading - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:07 pm:

Mel for Congress: It’s a Reynolds Wrap. (I mean, rap. No, I mean wrap!)

Mel Reynolds: putting the con back in Congress!

Mel Reynolds: from Rhodes Scholar to roads scholar. And back!

I’m outta here.

35. - Archimedes - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:10 pm:

Vote for Mel and have deja vu all over again.

36. - Dave Dahl - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:21 pm:

47th Ward beat me there.

37. - Levois - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:21 pm:

“Mel Reynolds - Never Thought I Could Get a 2nd Chance, in the 2nd District.”

I think he’s working on his 3rd chance in fact lol

38. - 3rd Generation Chicago Native - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:24 pm:

Better than Elmo.

39. - The End Is Near - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:28 pm:

“Let Mel atone; fly Peotone”

40. - Darienite - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:31 pm:

Mel Reynolds - I now ask for identification.

41. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:36 pm:

===A special election? Did I win the Lotto? ===

Willie’s memory is strong. I think I tried to scrub my memory of Mel like Henry did his trunk of Billy Batts.

42. - siriusly - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 1:43 pm:

47 game over that’s too good

43. - shore - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:10 pm:

The biggest winner in all of this is Derrick Smith.

44. - hisgirlfriday - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:18 pm:

Mel Reynolds… Because if you sleep with an underage intern no one remembers you were convicted of bank fraud

45. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:22 pm:

I can’t compete …

47th Stopped the show, and should be congratulated.

Very Well Played!

46. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:23 pm:

–Federal authorities believe Jesse Jackson Jr. was tipped off to the federal investigation that ultimately contributed to the demise of his once-promising career.–

Reading the whole story, it appears to me that the sources must be from within the Justice Department, FBI or some other federal agency.

I don’t see how you could write a story claiming to know what “federal authorities believe” unless it comes from those federal authorities.

Anyone have a problem with the federales leaking stuff to the press regarding a target under investigation? One who has not been indicted of anything, by the way?

47. - 47th Ward - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:24 pm:

Thanks Willy, that’s very high praise coming from you.

48. - Brendan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:24 pm:

Mel Reynolds - Teeth Like Yours!

49. - Commonsense in Illinois - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:31 pm:

I’ll be good…promise!

50. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:32 pm:

- 47th Ward -,

Very easy to praise something so pithy and so genius.

I learn more and more from everyone here.

Well done!

51. - OneMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:33 pm:

At this point…What do you have to lose…

52. - OneMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:35 pm:

Investigation Free Since before 2003

Experience with law enforcement

53. - VanillaMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:37 pm:

Reynolds: Let Us Continue Our Legacy Of Sending Congressmen With Convictions To DC!

54. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:47 pm:

47, I missed that the Lotto line was yours.

Yeah, that’s your winner.

That’s about as short, nasty and as on-point as you can get within the rules of the house.

Now, I think I’ll hit the delousing station.

55. - VanillaMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:49 pm:

Reynolds: I Know Paducah

56. - train111 - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:51 pm:

Mel Reynolds, Elmo, and R. Kelly now appearing together at every 8th Grade graduation on the southeast side.

train111

57. - VanillaMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:52 pm:

I’d Vote For Me If I Could

58. - Oswego Willy - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 2:59 pm:

===Now, I think I’ll hit the delousing station.===

Mel Reynolds will do that to you.

59. - VanillaMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:08 pm:

Registered. Just not as a voter.

60. - VanillaMan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:11 pm:

See my newest address at: HTTP://www.isp.state.il.us/sor

61. - walkinfool - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:33 pm:

Once the Feds start “investigating”, ie. asking certain individuals pointed questions, the word gets around. I wouldn’t assume this was a deliberate leak.

62. - dupage dan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:40 pm:

Mel Camino - drivin’ to DC one vote at a time.

63. - wordslinger - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:42 pm:

Walkinfool, I don’t believe a good reporter would write a lede saying “Federal authorities believe” unless the sources were federal authorities, and not some third party.

I hope a reporter wouldn’t do that. But I also believe that if the sources were federal authorities, their actions are unethical, to say the least.

Just a reminder: Jackson has not been charged, much less convicted, of anything.

“Federal authorities” have awesome resources to bring their cases in front of judges and juries. They don’t need to be working the p.r. whisper campaigns. That’s an incredible abuse of very scary power.

64. - jerry 101 - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:54 pm:

One Man With the Experience.
    One Man With the Record.
    One Man With the Convictions.

Mel 2013.

65. - Anonymice - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 3:56 pm:

I won’t sell my old seat after I win!

66. - Cook County Commoner - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 4:11 pm:

Vote for me, and I’ll keep our district on the front page.

67. - RNUG - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 4:30 pm:

You can trust me … this time!

68. - soccermom - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 4:42 pm:

“Checking IDs since 1994″

69. - soccermom - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 4:46 pm:

Although this has clearly become a battle for second place. 47th, as ever, you are my hero, role model and inspiration.

70. - 47th Ward - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 4:59 pm:

Thanks Soccermom, and right back at you.

71. - Soxfan - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 5:16 pm:

Gus Savage, JJJ, Mel Reynolds — only one has the conviction to lead this district (as of today).

72. - Excessively Rabid - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 5:39 pm:

Well, it’s long over, but:

“Yes we con!”

73. - Arthur Andersen - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 5:42 pm:

I’m not even getting in the game.
    Very nicely played, 47th.

74. - Boone Logan Square - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 6:07 pm:

Mel Reynolds — “I believe the children are our future.”

75. - DuPage Dave - Wednesday, Nov 28, 12 @ 7:53 pm:

Vote for me- I’m a peach of a guy.

76. - Das Man - Thursday, Nov 29, 12 @ 4:54 am:

A vote for Mel is not a vote for Mel-ancholy

77. - smurray - Thursday, Nov 29, 12 @ 6:51 am:

Mel Reynolds - Keep the Change

* Dunn out at SIU
* This won't show up in a TV ad. No way. Not a chance
* Unsurprisingly, Raoul and Harold differ on suing the Trump administration
* Eight days of intense and comical weirdness
* Cook: Rodney Davis "remains the favorite," but chances improve for Dem
* Did AFSCME gain members here after Janus?
* *** UPDATED x3 - ISBE "very likely" the hacked board described in indictment *** 12 Russian military officers indicted for elections interference, including at least one Illinois angle
* "There is a greater racial gap in infant mortality rates today than there was during slavery in America"
* A "revolving door of failure" at DCFS
* Live radio ain't easy
* *** UPDATED x1 *** Rauner taking heat for introducing VP Pence, will face DPI protest led by Rep. Mitchell
* AP fact-checks Pritzker's new TV ad as the candidate triples-down
* *** LIVE COVERAGE ***

* OUR VIEW: Streator celebration inspires hope fo.....
* Illinois Governor's Mansion has reopened to.....
* Fact-check: Pritzker camp wrong on Rauner and j.....
* How Rahm Emanuel and Groupon “disrupted” me int.....
* Police reports: Vehicle parked in Elmwood Park .....
* Champaign News-Gazette: In Illinois, ethics rul.....
* Editorial | Time for details on Discovery Partn.....
* Jim Dey | In Illinois, ethics rules are written.....
* A Foot in the Door for the Next Generation..
* Walter Jacobson's Perspective 07/15/18: .....

* Man killed by Chicago police ran away, reached for waist
* The Latest: Video: Chicago man ran away, reached to waist
* CVS apologizes after managers call cops on black customer
* Injuries at poultry processing plants often underreported
* Woman fatally shot in Chicago during attempted carjacking
* New Illinois program to offer retirement savings plan
* U of Illinois names alum, 1st woman to head computer science
* State to offer funds to spark Lake Shelbyville resort bids
* The Latest: Overwhelmed poker champ: $8.8M ‘life-changing’
* The Latest: Police say 4 protesters arrested after shooting

* Durbin not confident Illinois election systems are secure
* New Illinois program to offer retirement savings plan
* Illinois Governor's Mansion reopens to public
* State agency director Mays has spent $66K on travel
* Governor's Mansion reopens to public on Saturday
* State officials: Illinois was Russian hackers' target
* McDonald's removing salads from 3,000 stores after illness
* Woman berated for Puerto Rico shirt says officer 'blatantly ignored' her
* Board to state: Figure out how to pay step increases
* State has to explain what it's doing to make good on step increases

* DTF? The Chicago Transit Authority isn't
* To sue Trump or not to sue Trump: That's the question in Illinois AG race
* Correction
* Citadel hedge funds extend hot streak
* U of I President urges 'big-picture' education reform

* Suspicious fires reported on Far South Side
* Woman fatally struck by CTA train on West Side: police
* Dear Abby: Friends abandon teen treated for depression
* Man, 64, killed in hit and run while crossing the street in Cragin
* Woman killed in single vehicle crash on I-55
* Protesters march peacefully a day after fatal police shooting of Harith Augustus
* Horoscope for July 16, 2018
* Police warn of robberies, assaults in Albany Park
* 2 men shot, 1 fatally, in Austin
* Fatal police shooting of Harith Augustus leaves community in anger, anguish, searching for answers

* 2 killed, 2 injured in city shootings
* Woman hit, killed by Green Line train
* Cubs' Drew Smyly targets rehab assignment soon
* Cubs' Joe Maddon saddened by Mike Matheny's firing and curious about new Cardinals manager
* Cubs finish first half with 2 1/2-game lead in NL Central but will need more from starting rotation to hang on
* Elon Musk, insisting he helped in Thai cave rescue, calls actual rescuer a 'pedo'
* Chicago police release body camera footage of fatal officer-involved shooting that prompted protests
* Short on sleep, David Bote gets the job done again for the Cubs
* ‘Claws’ Episode 6 recap: 5 things to know about ‘Double Dutch’ and hints towards Desna's resurgence
* In exodus from Fulton Market, surviving meatpackers scatter and adapt

» Durbin Says He Hasn't Taken Position on SCOTUS Pick — Also Has Doubts About Election Security
» Look Inside The Renovated Governor's Mansion
» Angry Crowd Protests After Chicago Police Fatally Shoot Man
» Chicago Police: Man Killed By Police Appeared To Be Armed
» State Week: SCOTUS Nominee, Dan Ryan Protest, Misleading Ads
» Controversy Over Firing Of Popular Chicago Public Schools Principal
» Russia Indictments Likely Cover Illinois Hack, State Official Says
» Science Heroes In Children’s Books; Creating Manufacturing Jobs; The Miller Park Zoo
» WBEZ’s Chicago And Illinois News Roundup: July 13, 2018

* Statehouse Insider: Try, try, try, try again
* Thumbs up to the gift of a renovated Governor's Mansion
* Governor's Mansion reopens to public on Saturday

* Random Acts of Kindness: Lost billfold turned in
* Ice cream or frozen fish ice cubes, it was all happening at Scovill Zoo
* Overheating device sets carpeting on fire in Decatur home
* Teens hospitalized after ‘jokingly’ swerving into each other on Southern Illinois highway
* 2018 Champaign County Fair Pageant
* Kim receives 'best birthday present' winning JDC
* Prizes awarded to artists at Sugar Creek Arts Fest
* Mr. Lewis: 'Things have gotten worse for me'
* Police investigate fatal stabbing of East St. Louis man
* TOGETHER DECATUR: On Lake Decatur, a lesson in standing tall

* Puerto Ricans cheer return of electricity but remain wary
* With flags, song, pride, French celebrate unifying victory
* Lakers give LeBron a good show, make NBA Summer League semis
* Review: Sacha Baron Cohen back with old style, same results
* Man killed by Chicago police ran away, reached for waist

* Members of Congress tour Yucca Mountain in...
* Shimkus frames Yucca Mountain as political...
* Illinois congressman is back to waste more...
* Indy DC Download: House members to visit Y...
* Congressional delegation to tour Yucca Mou...
* Gun 'sanctuaries' spreading across...
* Roskam's committee work advances lower...
* Letter: Let's talk about farming and f...
* Rauner embraces Trump White House, calls P...
* Vice President Mike Pence In Chicago To Pr...

* Durbin not confident Illinois election sys......
* Durbin: More work needed to make sure Russ......
* Democratic Voters Want To See A Fight Agai......
* Dems reveal plan of attack; focus on impos......
* Have Democrats forgotten their manners?...

* Trump tells CBS' Glor that the EU is a......
* ACLU finds inspiration from the NRA for a ......
* Tammy meyers 2020...
* Highchairs and cuddles: how parliaments ar......
* Good luck to first lady in battling bullies...

* Free Ice Cream At Buttercup Park On Monday
* JASC Continues "Memories Of Now" Series With Seminar About WWII Japanese War Brides
* Illinois AG race about more than 'Obama clone' vs. 'lawyer Barbie'
* Aldermanic Ward Night Schedule
* Why Online?
* How the Blockchain Can Transform Government
* A college program that ‘never ends’
* For refugees in Kenya, an education in hope
* Serving and learning: MSL student takes classes while stationed in Kuwait
* Skills gap could have alarming consequences

* Gov. Rauner meets one of oldest living WWII veterans
* IDOT reopening lanes where possible for July 4 travel
* Bellock named DHFS director
* Follow-Up Samples from the Illinois River Show No Microcystins
* Illinois Department of Public Health Heat Safety Tips

* Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer likely arriving on July 24
* Xiaomi Mi Max 3 screen and battery confirmed, other specs leaked
* ​Seven cloud vendors lining up for government security clearance
* Telstra makes 5G phone call across commercial network with Ericsson and Intel
* Cryptocurrency reality checks and the coming boom
* Rolls-Royce air taxi idea has propulsion but needs airframe
* How to validate your brilliant idea and launch your business with Growth Hacking

* White Sox Minor League Update: July 15, 2018
* Six Pack of Stats: White Sox 10, Royals 1
* Basabe blasts 102.3-mph pitch for World Team
* Chicago White Sox, Charlotte Knights fans await the next big...
* Slumping Abreu still the right choice to represent White Sox...
* Abreu leads White Sox into second half vs. M's
* White Sox prospects Luis Basabe, Dylan Cease shine in All-St...