* We used to do these back when I had an intern. Since I won’t be blogging much today, I thought you’d like a roundup…
* Lt. Gov. Simon keeps options open for 2014
* Quinn wants funding guarantee in pension bill: “The state can never ever again not pay what it should pay every year to the pension account. That’s why we’re in this situation,” he told reporters in Chicago.
* Chamber sees progress on Illinois pension crisis
* Tom Kacich: Pension reform OK’d, but not by downstate officials
* Can Legislature take next step on pensions?
* Editorial: We need ICC to keep a lid on utility bills
* Parents sue in attempt to keep Murray Center from closing
* Fracking: Put on the brakes
* Fairmount faces more issues than the snow
* Quinn pushes extensive road and bridge construction
* State unveils spring road work plans
* Medical marijuana legalization effort ‘one or two’ votes short in Illinois House
* Illinois: House Committee Approves Industrial Hemp Bill
* Redflex Warnings Go Back Years
* Rally for gay marriage: ‘Tired of being a second-class citizen’
* Durbin fired up over coal-fired ferry
* Hinz: What does the GOP really want to be?
* And a ScribbleLive blog. Blackberry users click here…