Friday, Sep 26, 2014
* It’s better than sunshine. It’s better than moonshine. It’s damned sure better than the rain…
And when your world seems cold
You got to let your spirit take control
- Posted by Rich Miller
- VanillaMan - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 8:25 am:
I would love to sing backup with these guys.
And wear dreadlocks.
- Grandson of Man - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 8:29 am:
Awesome! Great start for a Friday, to remind us of why we keep pushing.
Those buttery Les Paul licks are so delicious to the ears this morning.
- Belle - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:12 am:
- John Kamis - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:14 am:
- PublicServant - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:20 am:
Dude looks like Miller’s wayward brother.
- Gator - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:29 am:
Since everybody wants us to be Indiana, your post reminds me of the immortal words from my friend from Gary, Indiana, Mr. Michael Jackson:
Don’t blame it on the sunshine
Don’t blame it on the moonlight
Don’t blame it on the good times
Blame it on the boogie
- leprechaun - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:29 am:
Great choice to start the weekend.
Just downloaded it to the play list!!!
- bored now - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:48 am:
warren haynes with the derek trucks band. the circle is complete, having recorded it first with the allman brothers band, then doing a great version with the (original) gov’t mule…
- walker - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 9:50 am:
Couldn’t help smiling.
- me - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 10:07 am:
Anyone with Rich Miller’s taste in music and cute-as-a-button puppy can’t be so bad.
- Senator Clay Davis - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 11:35 am:
I love me some Mule and Derek Trucks. Good one, Rich
- Amalia - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 11:44 am:
great licks. gonna fire this up again later when out on the deck drinking some Maker’s Mark for a Friday celebration.
- A guy... - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 12:27 pm:
Just leave me be for a while…
- Oswego Willy - Friday, Sep 26, 14 @ 4:09 pm:
Thank you, Rich.
Making me look forward to these mornings more and more.
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.