Thursday, Jan 28, 2016
* Watch it all right here with ScribbleLive…
- Posted by Rich Miller
- Anonymous - Thursday, Jan 28, 16 @ 8:44 am:
Rauner and Cullerton leading compromise on pension reform and education funding reform.
Madigan about to blink on MAP grants today and actually holding session instead of canceling days.
The times they are-a-changing.
- Ducky LaMoore - Thursday, Jan 28, 16 @ 8:50 am:
===The bill would help fund MAP grants for low-income students, but Gov. Bruce Rauner’s budget office has advised him to veto the plan.===
Yep. Times sure are a changin’.
- BeenThereB4 - Thursday, Jan 28, 16 @ 1:48 pm:
=== Dunkin ready to stay here to get the job done ===
That’s one way to avoid angry constituents back home.
- thoughts matter - Thursday, Jan 28, 16 @ 5:34 pm:
As OW says, Governors own budgets. Especially when they veto stuff.
Sorry, comments for this post are now closed.