As expected, ARDC hearing board recommends Blagojevich be disbarred
Tuesday, Mar 3, 2020
* Click here to read it for yourself.
* Meanwhile, John Bambenek recently paid $65 to troll local Democratic candidate Emily Rodriguez…
Set aside the prank for a moment. That’s just a bad video all around and… what the heck is on Rod’s face? This is the clearest evidence yet that you should not be paying him for one of his goofy videos.
* Anyway, a Rodriguez ally actually filed a complaint with the Board of Elections claiming there should be a “paid for by” on Bambenek’s silly tweet. Click here to read it. That’s kinda weird because Bambenek isn’t running for anything and currently has no active candidate committee. It’s paid for, in other words, by Bambenek himself.
Even if it was an in-kind contribution, Rosales has no campaign committee. Bambenek couldn’t file an A-1 even if he wanted to.
* From Bambenek’s response…
* Since she was the object of ridicule, Rodriguez will get the last word…
- Posted by Rich Miller 15 Comments
Reading between the lines
Thursday, Feb 27, 2020
* Jason Meisner at the Tribune…
Gee, I wonder what white-collar, politically connected criminal recently in the news for being held to a different standard they might be referring to here? Any guesses?
- Posted by Rich Miller 26 Comments
|« NEWER POSTS||PREVIOUS POSTS »|